Author Topic: Idea for Chrono Break!!  (Read 632 times)

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
Idea for Chrono Break!!
« on: June 29, 2005, 08:35:29 am »
As you all know by now, many people have been kicking around ideas for Chrono Break...i am here now to show u all here at the compendium my idea for CB.

My idea basically started as a typical modern 3-D PS2 or XBOX game, but in Real Time Combat. I personally love that battle system (I am greatly looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 2). The battle system will be based on the way KH2 will work with a fusion thrown into the mix, as well as powerful combos that one could execute.

The story basically started off with the Fall of Guardia, Crono, Lucca and Marle are in the thick of things as a battle takes place at Zenan Bridge (Guardia vs. Porre), Guardia gets slaughtered in the attack and retreats, C, L and M are then left to face a mysterious caped man holding the Masamune (which u all know is dark and evil now). You would then fight him in a tutorial/first boss battle. Afterwards, a seperate scenario would start, with Lucca as the only controllable character. You are at here house, the fire has started; a few loose Porre soldiers got into the village and started to burn things you see. During this scenario, you see a young Kid as well as a small glimps of Serege in the background (in CC u travelled back to the past, no?). Now, Lucca was apparently abducted by Lynx right? Well, lets just say that she wasn't...Crono and Marle arrive just in time as a Gate opens and swallows Lucca up, C + M then jump in. This is where the game really begins.........

I can hardly see this ever being published but it is simply an idea.

Other parts of the game include (it's a very long game):

-A futuristic Zeal in 2500 AD (known as "The Neo Zeal") headed up by Dalton (well at least we know where he went!).
-An attack in the same year as before by a second Lavos (it turns out that there are many "Lavos'" out and about ripping the universe apart, just because Crono + gang defeated Lavos in CT doesn't mean another one cant come again, no?
-Neo Zeal and the Government on the planet launch thousands of missiles into the sky to try and bring down the superweapon. It gets caught in a special net and Dalton (later Crono and Gang too) go up to investigate.
-In 2350 AD (approx) Belthasar was sent through a Gate and ended up in 2500 AD, Dalton turned him evil and we now have a Dark Belthasar wreaking havoc in Neo Zeal.
-The addition of the Singing Mountain in 65,000,005 BC
-Return to the real and original Zeal
-Finding Magus
-And finding Janus
-One of my favourite parts is in a time aroudn 1500 to 1800 AD (havent decided when yet) is a Technological Revolution, in which scientists are trying to create a futuristic environment we see in a few hundred years. But this knew technology has an impact on nature, and a large group known as the "Enviro-Mentalists" tries to bring them down. Crono and gang, knowing all well that all will turn out fine, dont help them, until a visit to the future when they find themselves alone in a world with no humans anywhere, nothing but trees. Returning to 15-1800 AD, they find that another time travelling being is helping the "Enviro-Mentalists".
-A fight against the Entity's Physical Form
-Travelling to the Reptite/Dragonians dimension
-The secret of Nu revealed (after much theory and learning from the compendium)
-Going to the end of the world
-The beginning and the creation of the world
-And the righting of time and dimensions back to balance
-And even an Epoch First-Person Shooter mode!

I hope all u readers will gladly offer advice and comments and find any plot holes in the story line! So comment away!

-The Planet's Dream is not over...

CHRONO BREAK

-For to understand the end...you must go back to the beginning...

I trademark those last three lines (except the Chrono Break part...)

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
Idea for Chrono Break!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 01:24:51 pm »
There is a lot of stuff going on there, I would doubt that the series would have a game that tied things up so well.

Lordchander

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • I might come back one of these days...
    • View Profile
Idea for Chrono Break!!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2005, 03:05:37 am »
Yes, I actually do agree after re-reading my post. But this is all a very quick summary of what would be in the game. I will review my info and write everything down in a timeline and keep things in order. And your also right silentmartyr about the part of that the series could never really be wrapped up. It is time travel after all, the infinite amount of dimensions created from Lavos' defeat alone could spawn a whole series of new games.

Note: I may soon release another thread detailing the battle system down to the last piece of magic and abilities.

Another not to those who missed wat i said in my first post: This will probably never be made, I just thought of it all for fun. Though if anyone is willing to try, it will be very much appreciated by me, and i will help out as much as possible.

Bye for now!

EDIT: Because I will be doing up the battle system topic, I may not be able to answer any questions, though still ask away anyway. And of course u may talk with yourselves about the game too!
Bye again!

Anonymous

Idea for Chrono Break!!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 04:43:31 am »
that wud be a good story