Author Topic: A question about Glenn in Crimson Echoes...Just wondering why he isn't human?  (Read 2949 times)

stealthrabbi

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Don't know how Crimson Echoes turns out, but one thing that CT shows, is that it's not exactly clear why Frog became human at the ending sequence in Trigger.  It only happens if you kill Magus back in 12K BC, but then, it doesn't happen instantly.

I'd imagine that if he once had the power to change Glenn's form, he could do it again. But, Lavos sapped a lot of his powers in the battle. I think it would have been cool if Magus had a tech to make an enemy as a weaker form, as you could do in Secret of Mana.  As we've seen int the banter in Echoes thus far, Magus definitely dislikes Glenn again, moreso than at the end of Trigger.  Perhaps Magus' life was "bound" to Lavos somehow, and only changed from after Lavos died.  Just speculation here.

legaiaflame

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Um it's not too difficult to figure out, Marle kissed Glenn before he went back in the portal. Simple as that, a princess kissing a frog.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
a princess kissing a frog.

Oh yeah. That's hot.  :lol:

stealthrabbi

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Is the "Frog King" used in Crimson Echoes?  That guy's a BAMF

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Is the "Frog King" used in Crimson Echoes?  That guy's a BAMF

Damn, we should have had a cameo somewhere. We worked in the bullfrogs, at least (found in one of the Enhasa dreamers' dream).