Author Topic: Shallow Fucking People  (Read 2854 times)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: Shallow Fucking People
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 02:00:37 pm »
Quote from: That Stupid Article
He doesn’t need, or want, to know chapter and verse about your bowels, fungal infections or spectacular faux pas.
I'm sorry, what? If you're looking for a lifelong partner, you shouldn't have to lie to them. Love isn't pretty, and it never should be. If you want a man to really love you, let him know everything about you. EVERYTHING. Are you gassy? Do you bloat easily? Do you not exercise? Do you have an overprotective mommy? DO YOU HAVE THE AIDS?!

Your partner has every right to know this. If he's so shallow he rejects you like this, then he's not worth your time. I'm looking through it now and it's essentially saying you need to be PERFECT to get a guy. You don't do anything with your makeup, you exercise rigorously, you're smart, you're thin, you have never ever had a boyfriend, and you don't spend money.

WHAT?!

I'm going to say this again. A man should love you not only because of your good sides but because of your flaws. And vice versa, if you're a guy who likes girls. Be honest and you'll find true love.

I guess.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Shallow Fucking People
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:35 pm »
Yes. For fuck's sake; some of the most interesting qualities in the people I meet are the negative ones. Sometimes, pettiness can speak volumes about a person's character. Great light can cast great shadow.