Author Topic: need sprites  (Read 2269 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
need sprites
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 10:37:35 pm »
Call me a traitor, but use this:

http://www.chronoshock.com/ct/media/artwork/schala.jpg

Yeah, yeah. Chronoshock has an okay concept art character library, but its day of reckoning is near.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2005, 01:12:37 am »
>< mwahh that was the one i found on google and she looks like a teenager in it i want one where she looks more adult like im not saying its bad pic though...

this is so unfair (T T)

GreenGannon

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2005, 01:35:54 am »
That's probably the best one you'll find. I haven't seen anything better.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2005, 02:31:22 am »
yeah i was going to use that one before if i couldent find one in the style i wanted

GreenGannon

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2005, 03:01:06 am »
I'll keep my eyes open. Good luck.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2005, 03:33:56 am »
also if anyone wants a preview of what one of crono,schalas or serges tech's looks like depends on who i want to use it for go to millennial fare where lucca's telepod is remove the two layers tha make up the backround that you see there should be a cool light animation that movs in different directions it looks cool and ill use it for a tech and for schala one of hers maby her most powerful ill use dreamless

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
need sprites
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2005, 11:26:42 am »
Quote from: saridon
also if anyone wants a preview of what one of crono,schalas or serges depends on who i want to use it for go to millennial fare where lucca's telepod is remove the two layers tha make up the backround that you see there should be a cool light animation that movs in different directions it looks cool and ill use it for a tech and for schala one of hers maby her most powerful ill use dreamless

Ermm, Dreamless? The most powerful magical tech in Chrono Trigger? I know that this is your work and all but I don't see Schala being able to have that Tech.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2005, 11:01:27 pm »
i would make it not so powerful , more as stong as luminare and darkmatter or maby a bit stronger i dont want schala to be too powerful as it would unbalence the game i just wanted to use dreamless cause it looks cool and he name would make it fitting forschala and to be either one of her most powerful of her most powerful tech

im still not sure how ill do the battle system i might make it so that  at one point you get to play as say only the people originally from that time period so you can play as every char cause with an extra 3 chars you pobbaly wont play as our favs sinc i use crono magus and ayla i would want to  play as the three new peoples maby ill make it so that each char has a big and by big massive side quest where u pay as only them with a few others in your team at points

could i have some ideas for some new techs for everyone since you will get some lavos difficult normal enimes near the end so i might let you use all the chars at the final boss and make it a few mil of health cause of his ill make the level cap higher or make a easy way to hack the game at the beggining to port your CT char stats over to the game the three new chars will start based of you avarege level ofscrap that idea and just have every one start at lvl 60 and remove the level capof 100 and chane it to 500

yes enimes will get so strong die many times even if your a pro gamer ill need a lot of new techs though maby have every one start with there 3 most powerful ten gain new techs after that

hmmn supose ll have to keep dreamless as powerfull as it is and gie schala it earlier

since you'l probally be able to use every one in the last fight it will proally have over 10 million heath nad even with lvl 500 chars itl still be a extreamly tough fight

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2005, 06:06:16 am »
well im calling the game Chrono Arc development is starting up and ive got alot more ideas for one a massive reward if u can beat the final boss in new game+ (the level cap in new game+ will be lvl 999) the level cap for normal new game will be lvl 300 the production of the game will be stopped for awhile not too long when some new games ive been looking forward to come out ive got a cool event later in the game planned out and ive done the title screen and it will be a massive game if any one has any ideas or suggestios feel free to tell me them

ill try to get a test of the game working soon an d can anyone tell me if u can save things in rpg maker 2k3 as ROM's since it would be better if u could run it using a snes emulator

Claado Shou

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2005, 10:47:26 am »
I know it's a quick edit (yes, it's a sprite edit, not a redrawing), but here's an older version of Schala for you.

If you want to use that, I have a higher-quality version of the actual menu picture available, so just ask me for it.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2005, 05:05:56 am »
yeah that was the one i got a pic from she looks older in that one than the other one there was but still not by much she still has the teenager look

well it seems there are very few schala images out there ill look with limewire which i just downloaded and its so damn useful i found a scars of time MP3 (there were like 2 choices) and iff that dont work ill make my own which will be difficult since im still not really good at drawing anime yet (my talent in drawing seems only to improve with age not practiss which is very odd)

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2005, 06:59:41 am »
FINALLY
i got the damn pic i needed im suprised though it looked better in google or maby that was due to me converting png to jpg anyway i got the pic and ill fix it up and hopefully this will let me make or let me help sprite artists make the kid sprites i need once i change the serge one i got from   Claado Shou abit so it suits the style i want serge to look like ill finally be able to get the sprite section done and then start on doing maps

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
need sprites
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2006, 01:16:00 pm »
Well i know this is an old thread, but you already found a pic, I was gonna mention that I have a pic of Schala that's in Ct format and I don't think it uses the lil anime pic thing :/.  I'll post it later tonight or somethin