Author Topic: What happens when you beat Ozzie?  (Read 462 times)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
What happens when you beat Ozzie?
« on: August 20, 2008, 10:41:13 pm »
I was curious and so in Magus' Castle I bothered to attack only Ozzie, but I don't know if I accidentily pushed the control stick or if it's forced to attack the last switch. What I wanna know is what happens if you battle Ozzie in his giant ice cube and defeat him(take out all 1000 hit points)?

Kilfer

• Guardian (+100)
  • Myndflame.com (or) myspace.com/sterence
    • View Profile
    • My teams movie site. Myndflame movies are ours
Re: What happens when you beat Ozzie?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 02:31:20 am »
I'm not sure if he can actually kill you (er, does he attack at all? it's been a while . . .

And about the forced attack, if you mean the LAST (killing blow) forces you onto that switch, I don't know. But I know that until then (cause I've never reached that point), you're fine trying to kill ozzie.

If I remember correctly he heals too though?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 04:52:44 am »
Uh, I don't think he heals, no...He has a counterattack, but it's fire based (I think it's the same as the SonofSun's counter). I "killed" him with Ayla's BronzeFist critical hit before. It doesn't do anything. It just makes it so you can no longer target him, so all attacks go straight to the cranes. I think each time you defeat one that he becomes targetable all over again each successive time.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 11:52:34 am »
Ah! That'd explain why Frog randomly attacked a crane. Alright, thanks! I just got really curious, hoping there was something extra special. Guess not.  :|