Poll

Who would win out in the end?

Crono's gang would rock THE EMPIAH's world!
6 (66.7%)
They'd be crushed by DAHTH VADUH
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Crono and Gang VS THE EMPIAH  (Read 5820 times)

LuccaFan

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Crono and Gang VS THE EMPIAH
« on: August 16, 2008, 06:47:15 pm »
So, just for s's and g's the gang revs up the Epoch and heads to A Long Time Ago, which just happens to be in a galaxy far far away.

Crono and everyone meet up with the Rebels and set out to put a stop to THE EMPEROR's tyrannical reign and save the future...or something.

Lightsaber duels, Jedi mind tricks, and interstellar dogfights ensue, how do you think things turn out?  Feel free to come up with any crazy scenario you feel like.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Crono and Gang VS THE EMPIAH
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 07:22:01 pm »
First thing's first...

Crono & Co.>Chrono and Gang

But maybe you were going for something since you refer to them as "The Empiah"...*shrugs*

Secondly...Crono & Co. wouldn't need to really go then to defeat the Empire since the Empire eventually gets ufcked all on its own w/o Crono & Co. So obviously the Empire would fall extra quick if the Rebels had EXTRA help. I wonder if the Emperor would be Lightning or Shadow...

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 07:51:32 pm »
Definetly Crono. With Lightning on his sword, one clash with a saber and it's sap the light out of the saber.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 02:32:57 am »
Well it all depends on what category of fighting.  In a dog fight, I'd say the Empire because they way outnumber Crono & Co in fire power.  In a lightsaber duel...hm, well, if Crono is using a lightsaber than I think it would be a pretty even match between him and Darth Vader.  Jedi mind tricks, that one is pretty obvious since Crono & Co dont use the force.  If it was a classic, few amount of people in some big fortress constantly being attacked by Storm troopers then I'd definitely say Crono & Co.  One last category.  If Crono & Co are ready at any time to go back in time, find the orrigins of the Empire and destroy them.  He'd have to go back further than the earlier movies because they still have higher numbers.  So they would have to find the source of the Republic.  If Crono & Co are not going to do that at all then by scientific deduction, the Galactic Empire would win.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 02:59:01 am »
In a dog fight, I'd say the Empire because they way outnumber Crono & Co in fire power.

Unfortunately stormtroopers can't hit the broad side of a barn.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 11:00:04 pm »
Scientific? That sir is the problem with pitting these two forces aganst each other. One side(Empire)looks scientific while Crono needs a fantasy look.
But now that I'm thinking about it, why would these two fight?
It's not like Darth could do himself any good with time travel.
Prevent burnt legs=to do that he would've not attacked Obi Wan and Padme wouldn't die from heartache and Anakin wouldn't be Vadar anymore
Kill off Luke while he's a kid=couldn't. He wasn't a match for the fit and young Obi Wan, why would he be when he's technically crippled with prosthetic legs?
Anything else?

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 11:02:24 pm »
Scientific? That sir is the problem with pitting these two forces aganst each other. One side(Empire)looks scientific while Crono needs a fantasy look.
But now that I'm thinking about it, why would these two fight?
It's not like Darth could do himself any good with time travel.
Prevent burnt legs=to do that he would've not attacked Obi Wan and Padme wouldn't die from heartache and Anakin wouldn't be Vadar anymore
Kill off Luke while he's a kid=couldn't. He wasn't a match for the fit and young Obi Wan, why would he be when he's technically crippled with prosthetic legs?
Anything else?
Are implying that Anakin is better then Darth Vader?

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 11:06:22 pm »
I'm not sue about who would win in a brawl, but I do know that an Epoch/X-Wing hybrid would be fucking sweet.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 11:11:46 pm »
No way. Darth has more training. I'm saying younger Obi Wan is better than older Obi Wan since he already knows all his tricks except for merging with the force, so technically since Darth was somewhat stronger than old Obi Wan, Darth would be dominated by younger Obi Wan simply because Obi Wan would see him as no more good like he did in Episode 3, just pure dark side and so he wouldn't hold back and with the fact he's already one of the best Jedi Masters AND he's young and fit, he'd most likely dominate Darth.

And now, back to the original I have this to say. Storm Troopers, doesn't matter how many there are, Translanka is right about their firing skills and to top that, they were beaten in the end... by Ewoks. EWOKS. If that doesn't say something about how good Storm Troopers are, I may give up, although that'd go against my Springtime of Youth so I wouldn't give up.
It'd pretty much all come down to Darth being the only one who could take on Crono and gang and if they could defeat(just 7 of them)something as powerful as the Death Star(Lavos)without a ship, they could beat Vadar and the Troopers(Luminare, Dark Matter, Ice 2, Lightning 2, Flare, Dark Mist, Black Hole, Mega Bomb, Fire 2, Hypno Wave which would turn Troopers against Troopers as well, Shock, Area Bomb, Laser Spin, Dino Tail, Charm to rid them of their weapons, Frog Squash, Water 2, and on top of those, there are the double techs and triple techs). It doesn't matter what the Empire would have. Crono and gang would obliterate them.
Not to mention good guys and bad guys.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 04:08:52 am »
Imagine a world where Darth Magus exists...

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 09:28:09 am »
Imagine a world where Darth Magus exists...

I would be too afraid to go out for groceries.

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 12:08:43 pm »
Now THAT would be something for Crono and gang to take on!
Shadow magic + force + lightscythe +two different forms of badass = one tough cookie.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 12:50:29 pm »
Add Elemental Barriers & Status Immunities to that list...I think I have to change my pants now. O_o

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 02:29:24 pm »
Of course you could stop Darth Magnus(I don't see Magus but moreso Magnus cause of ther names)with Crono learning Jedi skills.
But Crono much to learn, as he is just a padawan.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 04:01:59 pm »
Of course you could stop Darth Magnus(I don't see Magus but moreso Magnus cause of ther names)

What?

Glenn would exchange his "old english" for Yoda speak.