Author Topic: Whoops!  (Read 1246 times)

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Whoops!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 04:29:02 pm »
Welcome Onslaught!

We just better hope that the rest of the Combaticons don't show up. I don't know if the forum can handle Bruticus. Well, the obligatory X-Men character was already referenced, so it only seems proper that the Transformer reference would follow.

That's nice. Very well, you shall find me out and about quite often since I've already been in almost every area at least once, the only stopping me from  all areas is if the topic died. I am no Zeus and I will not be reviving any dead topics cause that's a no no! ;)

Wuss.

Seriously, though, thread necomancy is actually okay here (at least, in some areas). I recall seeing a thread about that somewhere... ah, here we go: http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php?topic=1445.0

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 04:59:08 pm »
Yeah, if you have something intelligent to add to anything in any thread in the analysis forums especially, it's best to revive rather than create a whole new thread so we don't have a bunch of people repeating what's already been said...Although that happens anyways, I guess...>_>

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 07:53:58 pm »
Really? Cause every other forum I've ever been on usually when you revive a dead topic everyone and their gods and devils attempts to murder you in the worst possible way. I found that out the hard way in one place, and witnessed it happen to about three others in different forums.

It's a good thing it's lighter here. And nope, didn't get my name from that Onslaught either. Marvel VS Capcom was closer. It's a fan fic a friend of mine wrote and one character I took a personal liking to and they were named ONSLAuGHT. Apparantly the u had to be lower case but they'd be hard to remember for EVERY log in, so I just did all caps.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 03:18:35 am »
Really? Cause every other forum I've ever been on usually when you revive a dead topic everyone and their gods and devils attempts to murder you in the worst possible way.

Yeah, that is the usual way, really...but the Compendium ain't every other forum, eh? ;)

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 11:56:38 am »
No it isn't.  :D