Author Topic: ...fnuck  (Read 5290 times)

Nickolz

• Porrean (+50)
  • Dreambender
    • View Profile
Re: ...fnuck
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 11:34:15 am »
I didn't count how many times I died with Miguel... or Dario... or Criosphinx... or the White Dragon... or the Dragon God...

Whatever. I enjoy the story, not the fights u_u

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 12:19:01 pm »
Miguel is the only time I died.  But I died a dozen times.  So yeah... Miguel is a beast.

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 01:46:07 pm »
My first time through it took me probably over 2 weeks to beat Miguel.  He's the only boss I had a really hard time on though.  Second and third time through I didn't have much trouble on him.  But for some reason now I have a really hard time on Garai. 

Oh, and another thing.  Just because you're losing on bosses doesn't mean you suck.  It's possible you're just not as used to the battle system yet.

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 02:17:08 pm »
im currently stuck on garai as well

im playing chrono cross on the ps3 and well everytime you use an element it crashes and you have to reset stupid ps3 so ive killed every enemy so far with pyshical attacks sadly the enemies elements also crash the game :(

Lord Chrono

• Iokan (+1)
  • Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 03:02:06 pm »
I had some trouble on the usual bosses people get stuck on my first time through.  Garai, Miguel, and the Time Devourer (form one) were my biggest problem points.  Dario got me a few times...that is until I figured out that using white elements on him = Death.

Now when I play through the game on regular mode I often wonder how those bosses gave me problems in the past.  Once you figure out the tricks behind beating certain bosses you will find yourself progressing through the game much more smoothly.

~Lord Chrono~

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 08:43:42 pm »
Hi. Ho. Tank.

Dario gave me a lot of trouble, same with Mig-fucking-uel.

...or do I just suck?

A lil bit, yeah...;)

Am I the only one who sucks at Chrono Cross?

Obviously not...Not only do you suck, but you're not unique in your sucking either! Double zing, HA! :lol:

Ah, no need to be rude now~.

Just mess around with the battle system a bit, and make a strategy with your grid for each tough boss battle. Don't worry too much, it's common to have difficulty with Cross.

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2008, 03:03:53 am »
everyone dies on miguel

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

No matter what the field effect is like, no matter how many slow elements you cast on him, and no matter what you do, he WILL kill you the first time. There is no proper way to prepare for the Miguel fight the first time.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 03:08:48 am »
Even though it seems faulty, having two Black innates in your party, I found Harle & Sprigg to be of good help against Miguel...Harle for MoonShine & Sprigg for that extra Revive Element on the Dodo's grid (like I mentioned).

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 04:46:56 am »
First time against him was with an all black party, Harley and Grobyc. I did it but man it was a pain and a half. I like challenges.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 04:56:57 am »
Even though it seems faulty, having two Black innates in your party, I found Harle & Sprigg to be of good help against Miguel...Harle for MoonShine & Sprigg for that extra Revive Element on the Dodo's grid (like I mentioned).

That's way too risky, Harle and Lynx will die at his all white attack he does when he's about to die.

First time against him was with an all black party, Harley and Grobyc. I did it but man it was a pain and a half. I like challenges.

I stand corrected.

Sneff and Irenes were the way to go for me, strangely. :/

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2008, 05:04:14 am »
The fight with Miguel was spoiled for me by a friend I did it just to piss him off, man that was a lot of leveling it took me longer then any fight in any game with the exception of endgame chapter 1 Fire Emblem: Radiant dawn
, that level is fucking bitch that doesn't even deserves the right to burn in inferno of hell.(took me two months of constant play to win, then I realized you can save at any time.)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2008, 11:37:22 am »
My first time through I was finally able to kill Miguel with Lynx, Norris... and Funguy of all people.  I don't know why, but my first play through the game I loved Funguy.

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2008, 12:09:36 pm »
i found norris extremley useful equipped with the gun found in arni village he could do about 200 damage at that point in the game (with critical hit )

Lord Chrono

• Iokan (+1)
  • Arbiter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2008, 12:18:36 pm »

How did you use Grobyc when you don't even get him till after the battle with Miguel?

~Lord Chrono~

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2008, 02:19:05 pm »

How did you use Grobyc when you don't even get him till after the battle with Miguel?

~Lord Chrono~

Most likely with the Chrono Cross and New Game +.