Author Topic: Analysis Review III Complete  (Read 1380 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Analysis Review III Complete
« on: May 28, 2007, 11:15:14 pm »
I have finished reviewing the analysis forums. We're three months late, but ah well; here's the results of our discussion and analysis over the last nine months.

New Pages - [ Does Lavos select an envoy? - What is the significance of Magus's summoning circle? - Who created Tabs? ]

Updated Pages - [ The Time Devourer was a chance occurrence - New Nu notes from Radox Redux - Was Leah the key to the Reptite 'Dimension'? - Notes on the depiction of the planet in game endings - The real meaning of Chrono Cross's ending ]

Plot Inconsistencies - Lavos Paradox solved and removed; Chronopolis Split Paradox added.

Lena Andreia

• Porrean (+50)
  • Radical Dreamer
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ark Forums
Re: Analysis Review III Complete
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 09:54:45 pm »
 Phew... Keeping track of all of this information is hard! At least the Lavos thing works better now... The new issues with the dimensions is a big O__O tho. At least it gives me loads of delicious ideas, anyway...

Thanks for the hard work as always, guys. ^^

Yame

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Analysis Review III Complete
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 08:59:10 pm »
Reviving this in the spirit of the Chronopolis Split Paradox.
Seems to me that the split happened in 1006 when Schala messed about. For the next 4 years i would imagine both worlds would be identical under the guidance of chronopolis. Then in 1010 Home Kid arrives back in time to save Serge of which then causes everything else to screw up leading to the Dead Sea. Belthesar would obviously know that Schala's interference would cause the dimensional split hence Chronopolis being set up to monitor it.
If we take what Belthesar says:
   Serge... This world is not
   the world you grew up in.
   10 years ago, something
   happened that put your very
   soul teetering on the
   balancing scales of fate...
   with a fifty-fifty chance
   of life or death!
   This is when your future
   was split in twain.
He doesn't specifically say that it was 1010 the dimensional split occured, merely it was 1010 where the differences started to occur due to Kid only going back in time in Home, i.e. the fifity-fifty chance mentioned.
Maybe im just missing something, but it makes sense to me.