Author Topic: Hi  (Read 764 times)

Reilos

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hi
« on: January 16, 2005, 07:16:34 pm »
Howdy and Salutations.  I've been lurking about this site for some time now, and I must say, I'm quite impressed with all that you guys have managed to build up.  You guys put a lot of thought into the Chrono series; enough to put me to shame, even.

Anyway, a little about me:
The Chrono series is probably my favorite game series of all time, beating out even Final Fantasy, Silent Hill, and Metal Gear.  I've played through Chrono Trigger more times than I can count, but only through Cross once.  In all honesty, I bought Cross soley for the purpose of finding out what happened to Schala (my second favorite character next to Magus/Janus), so I kinda blew through it. :oops:   But, after reading through this website a bit, you've kinda encouraged me to go through it again and catch some of the details I missed.

I fanfic too... sorta.  The problem for me and fanficing is the actual writing.  I'm a terribly lazy bastard, and with university work and all, I hardly get any time to do it.  Still, the Chrono series is one that has always kept my interest in fanficing.

Anyway, nice to meet you all, and look forward to hanging around and discussing things (I've already got a topic in mind).

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Hi
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 08:57:11 pm »
Welcome to the Compendium. One advent of hardcore analysis is the ability to write fanfiction that could fit in perfectly with the rest of the series. See you around.

Leebot

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
    • Infophilia
Hi
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 10:57:00 pm »
If you're interested in fanficing, you might want to try your hand at Project ZEAL; we could use another author or two. If you've been lurking a while, you probably know what it's about. If you don't, it's a collaborative work by multiple Chrono authors. ZeaLitY can set you up if you want to join.

Reilos

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Hi
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 07:01:21 pm »
While I'm flattered that you'd want lil' ole' me to help with your project, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to decline... at least with the actual writing part.  Like I said, I'm a real slouche when it comes to actually writing my fanfics (I've got my own fanfics I never write, and I don't wanna hold up anyone else's projects).  Thanks anyway. :)