Author Topic: Guess who back from the dead :/  (Read 3978 times)

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
Guess who back from the dead :/
« on: May 01, 2008, 12:48:27 am »
Well well, It's been a while. Well, as you don't know, one of the major problems with me (outside the little time I get to do anything project wise) is the lack of any place to place this comic. I'm currently working on this issue right now: literally. One of my biggest classes is a self paced Web protfolio class, and basically requires me to make a full up and running website. So while I've been working on that, I've also been working on a space for the comic as well. Granted, I'm not a master of Webdesign, but I'm working as hard as I can to get this site up and running.

Anyways, good news followed by MORE good news?! Inconceivable!

MaggieKarp: a fellow Chrono fan, has done me the favor of making an cute Cover for the comic: though back end or front, I'm unsure of of. I'll have to work on the other half myself.
Anyways: here's the cover itself.

One more piece before I go: I did manage to produce an MSpaint for you guys:

Well, that's it for now. I'll give you updates on as they come up.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 08:21:10 pm by grey_the_angel »

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
Re: Guess who back from the dead :/
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 12:55:41 am »
Glad to hear it coming along, and the web layout isn't bad at all.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 01:11:47 am »
i looove crono's new look...

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 01:18:18 am »
Yes, Crono's new design officially kicks ass. Nice job on the new Kid drawing as well. Wish I had abs like hers. Uh, yeah.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 01:31:10 am »
I'm now wondering how her bottom stay on with all the run/fighting/adventuring she does.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 03:11:22 pm »
I'm now wondering how her bottom stay on with all the run/fighting/adventuring she does.
... incidentally, deviant art beat you to that.... badly.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 11:11:47 pm »
Well, well, well...? I assume that the big blank black places on that website will eventually be filled w/something? Otherwise, maybe you should put those three tabs (comics, art work, contact) as side-by-side in the center under everything else (logo & what-not) instead of off to the right & on top of one another...?

As for that Deviant Art...it looks like someone took one of those lamer dress up game and tried to make something of a sprite comic out of it...she's just standing there the exact same for all those frames?? It doesn't say, "Silly & fun" to me, but more "Hey, I'm lazy, FTW!?!"...A shocked looking down expression for panel 2...bending down to retrieve skirt thing in panel 3...and finally a dejected or perhaps deflated kind of "OMG, I don't have time to explain!" expression of her looking back at off-screen Serge for panel 4. Even this long-winded explanation of what I think it should actually look like is funnier to me than that lil comic (and it's more than just those badly made word balloons that ticks me off).

Anyways...wb...?

Ramsus

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2008, 09:53:31 am »
Grey, make sure you actually preview the post on the news page, and not just in the forums. Those images are grotesquely huge and distracting. Try using the [hidden][/hidden] BBcode or do something, or this is getting moved.

RoxSilverFox

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Hey, do you think we should go get some pies?
    • View Profile
    • Silver Fox Games
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 03:20:10 am »
... incidentally, deviant art beat you to that.... badly.

Haha that's my comic, Pretty lame huh?

RoxSilverFox

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Hey, do you think we should go get some pies?
    • View Profile
    • Silver Fox Games
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 06:47:17 am »
Well, well, well...? I assume that the big blank black places on that website will eventually be filled w/something? Otherwise, maybe you should put those three tabs (comics, art work, contact) as side-by-side in the center under everything else (logo & what-not) instead of off to the right & on top of one another...?

As for that Deviant Art...it looks like someone took one of those lamer dress up game and tried to make something of a sprite comic out of it...she's just standing there the exact same for all those frames?? It doesn't say, "Silly & fun" to me, but more "Hey, I'm lazy, FTW!?!"...A shocked looking down expression for panel 2...bending down to retrieve skirt thing in panel 3...and finally a dejected or perhaps deflated kind of "OMG, I don't have time to explain!" expression of her looking back at off-screen Serge for panel 4. Even this long-winded explanation of what I think it should actually look like is funnier to me than that lil comic (and it's more than just those badly made word balloons that ticks me off).

Anyways...wb...?

Rrrrr! pay out my dodgy word balloons will you, Urgh!

I'm lazy, so sue me