Author Topic: Weird golden glow around character?  (Read 417 times)

chaoswarriorman

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Weird golden glow around character?
« on: April 27, 2008, 03:54:44 am »
I just noticed randomly that while in battle, my Frog character has a golden glow/border around him that doesn't show up while walking around. This glow is also restricting his magic to one technique, Glacier. I just got the Safe Helm and equipped him with it, along with a Gold Eng. I unequipped the Gold Eng but that had no effect. I have no idea why this is happening, any help would be appreciated.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: Weird golden glow around character?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 05:02:51 am »
Well, the Safe Helm does cast auto-Protect on Frog basically...I don't know what the limit on him just using that one Double Tech is about though...What happens if Marle isn't on your team? Maybe you just have it on Memory as well? So it's just that it keeps going to Glacier and you haven't tried pressing up or w/e? Just trying to cover the obvious stuff just in case...

chaoswarriorman

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 02:38:24 pm »
Ah man I feel stupid, yeah I just wasn't pressing up to see all his other Techs. Thanks for pointing out the obvious for me. I guess the golden glow from the Safe Helm threw me off.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 09:15:19 pm »
lol! That's awesome...I've heard people ask about the various "auras" in the game before and normally it's about the Safe Helm...I think I've heard the green one for the girls' PrismDresses too, but normally by then people know what they all are...the Tech thing was totally just me throwing that out there. I totally didn't think that was actually going to be what was happening! :P

Anacalius

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Enlightened One (+200)
  • Boredom is not a burden that anyone should bear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 01:50:15 am »
Heh...

Mystery solved!
  -V_Translanka

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:15:39 am by V_Translanka »