Author Topic: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End  (Read 36798 times)

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
Re: ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End Beta1
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2008, 12:36:03 pm »
I love the screenies every once and a while.  Stuff like that helps build rapport for the project.

Thanks Boo.  :) Yeah, I figured it'd be a good idea to keep people informed on this. That way you don't have me coming online every rare once in a while posting: "It's still in progress...blah, blah, blah". In this, you can actually see fragments (and how small they are!) of how we're progressing.

I thought I read somewhere that there might be new techs in the next release, is this true? If so, would they be more ultimate attacks? Like giving Marle an ultimate "attack" rather than some healing thing?

Just wondering.

Looks great though, can't wait.

In a FUTURE release yea, but not in the upcoming one. I would love to see new techs that soon too, but these things take time  :)

Well said, DK.

We can't expand existing amount of techs at this time.
However, I can say that after enhancing nearly every Enemy AI that that the battles are AWESOME without the new techs yet.

brifye19

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
  • The black wind howls again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2008, 09:51:50 pm »
So I was Able to get my hands on the first beta release that was released a few months ago and I encountered a glitch. In the Factory ruins when you get the passcode XABY, if you happen to not get it on the first try then the game freezes up and your super fudged! Just thought I'd let you know.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06:32 pm »
So I was Able to get my hands on the first beta release that was released a few months ago and I encountered a glitch. In the Factory ruins when you get the passcode XABY, if you happen to not get it on the first try then the game freezes up and your super fudged! Just thought I'd let you know.

This has been resolved. I found it after the release of Beta1. Thanks though.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2008, 07:17:11 pm »
Double post time!

Here's the list of people who submitted bugs for ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End Beta1:

Kebrel
Thorn
FalconHit
Azure
Sailor Phantom
Talah Rama
XABY
Dombattag
theblackwindhowls
Aprocalypse
brifye19
Nintendonick4
Boo the Gentleman Caller
TheMage

Thanks everyone! You will be listed in the ending credits of CT+ 1.1 (and future versions) as Beta Testers!
You'll also be privy to test the preview version of 1.1 before release! (which will be 1.08)
I will personally get a hold of each of you when that time comes.

...until then, patience.  :lol:

Nintendonick4

• Iokan (+1)
  • Savior of You
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2008, 08:12:23 pm »
Double post time!

Here's the list of people who submitted bugs for ChronoTrigger+ Eternal End Beta1:

Kebrel
Thorn
FalconHit
Azure
Sailor Phantom
Talah Rama
XABY
Dombattag
theblackwindhowls
Aprocalypse
brifye19
Nintendonick4
Boo the Gentleman Caller
TheMage

Thanks everyone! You will be listed in the ending credits of CT+ 1.1 (and future versions) as Beta Testers!
You'll also be privy to test the preview version of 1.1 before release! (which will be 1.08)
I will personally get a hold of each of you when that time comes.

...until then, patience.  :lol:

Patience? Darn you! *shakes fist*
(I HAVE been keeping up with this, I'm just quiet...)

Anyway, Zakyrus... um... I have a request to make... *bashful* If I'm going to be listed in the credits, might you be able to list me as "John Lee?" It's my... more memorable handle, this noobish sounding name mirrors one from when I was 11, so I knew I'd be able to remember it.

If- if that's a problem, it's okay, though!

Anyways, keep up the great work; I've been spreading the word about CT+, trying to raise awareness and so on. It's a good thing... right?

Oh, before I forget: Will there be a new thread for the next release? It's a little grating to have to search the outdated bug report thread for news.

Sailor Phantom

• Porrean (+50)
  • I am Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth!
    • View Profile
    • Sailor Phantom's DA
« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:42 pm »
Hurray for beta testers! Without them(us) there would probably still be bugs. So i also want to thank everyone else who tested it out too. Thank you!!! :D

Patience? But of course! :D Doesn't mean we won't stop checking in every morning to see if there's anything new ;p

brifye19

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2008, 12:27:36 am »
I know I might be late on the draw with this one but when you enter Medina Village for the first time in 1,000 AF Melchior talks to you about Heckran cave. When you talk to him again it shows dialogue with an option to choose an answer but it is blank Albeit a pointer cursor. Just thought I would share that!

FalconHit

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2008, 12:37:23 am »
Whoa, that's pretty cool. Thanks

Yourgingerestfan

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • im ginger ....your ginger ....were all ginger !
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2008, 03:08:56 am »
congratz to all you lucky beta testers !!!

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2008, 01:36:46 pm »

Patience? Darn you! *shakes fist*
(I HAVE been keeping up with this, I'm just quiet...)

Anyway, Zakyrus... um... I have a request to make... *bashful* If I'm going to be listed in the credits, might you be able to list me as "John Lee?" It's my... more memorable handle, this noobish sounding name mirrors one from when I was 11, so I knew I'd be able to remember it.

If- if that's a problem, it's okay, though!

No problem.

Anyways, keep up the great work; I've been spreading the word about CT+, trying to raise awareness and so on. It's a good thing... right?

Of course!  :wink:

Oh, before I forget: Will there be a new thread for the next release? It's a little grating to have to search the outdated bug report thread for news.

Yeah, there'll be a new Public Discussion Thread, when that time comes.

I know I might be late on the draw with this one but when you enter Medina Village for the first time in 1,000 AF Melchior talks to you about Heckran cave. When you talk to him again it shows dialogue with an option to choose an answer but it is blank Albeit a pointer cursor. Just thought I would share that!

Dealt with it.  8) I was working on Melchior's Kitchen ealier this week. Thanks though. I don't get annoyed when someone reports bugs that wern't on the official list. I DO get annoyed when people don't read the list and 5 different persons post the same bug.  :x

Well, that about does it for now. I may have a whole new set of screenshots up for tomarrow...as well as some totally kickass news. Stay tuned!! 8)

~Z

TheMage

• Artist of Termina
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Dreaming through time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 23, 2008, 05:38:48 pm »
Ooo! *waits patiently for the kick ass news* :mrgreen:

Chocobo_Fan

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Is there no salvation in all the world?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 23, 2008, 07:18:41 pm »
Sweet! :D

*Waits eagerly*

FalconHit

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 23, 2008, 09:04:41 pm »
Can't wait, don't really have a lot of time on my hands but I'll try and search for as many oddities as I can when the time comes.

brifye19

• Architect of Kajar
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:25 pm »
I work online plus go to school full time, but I will still try to squeeze in 40 hours the first week! I'm such a stickler for nostalgia! Kudos Zakyrus!

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2008, 12:40:05 pm »
Haha. I lied. I didn't get the screens done yet and the kickass news will have to wait till tomarrow. However, *grins* the kickass news will be twice as kickass!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 01:19:48 pm by Zakyrus »