Author Topic: Wow... (concerning CT prerelease stuff)  (Read 22283 times)

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Wow... (concerning CT prerelease stuff)
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2004, 05:34:27 pm »
Really?  The game over midi on Icy Brian's music page is the same as the Singing Mountain one.  Hmmm...we should say something to him...

Wait, I don't mean the Ending song.  I mean the song that you hear when you die.  Well, I haven't gotten a game over in a long time, so I don't know.

Sky_Hero_Ash

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2005, 01:05:51 am »
Man, I still wish Square/somebody would make an official/fanmade version of CT based loosely on the prerelease, a sort of "Special Edition -- Now with features left on the cutting room floor!" like they did with the Star Wars movies. That would be cool. of course they'd have to leave *some* stuff out like useless things that made sense to be left out of the final version. It could be called "Chrono Trigger DX" or something like that. Of course, I'm *still* waiting for Culture Brain to make a "Magic of Scheherazade 2".

BTW, ya know that foil card with the beta picture of Zeal with that airship in the Blackbird's place? I wonder if there's a hidden sprite *somewhere* of that airship, it'd look great in a CT based game I'd love to make one day.

And one more thing, kind of *off* topic but is there a name for those fighter ship things seen in that scen of Dinopolis near the end of Chrono Cross?

JLukas

• Fan Project Leader
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2005, 03:35:23 am »
Quote from: Sky_Hero_Ash
BTW, ya know that foil card with the beta picture of Zeal with that airship in the Blackbird's place? I wonder if there's a hidden sprite *somewhere* of that airship, it'd look great in a CT based game I'd love to make one day.

The airship was from a beta earlier than the demo.  The unused sprite isn't in the game data, unfortunately.

RyogaMasaki

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
    • sudden-desu
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 07:50:23 am »
Whee, been a while, but I'm back. The old site went down, then was recently brought back. So: http://ryoga.heypoorplayer.org/chrono is thw new URL to my site. Got a bit of new stuff up you may wanna mention on CC.

Also, anyone know where Michael Springer (the Temporal Flux author) hangs out on the internet, any forums or irc rooms? I'd like to talk to him about a version with Japanese and pre-release offsets...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2005, 11:08:23 am »
http://board.acmlm.org and also here, occasionally. I think he's looking to get 2.00 wrapped up and then move on to other projects, though. Anyway, if he doesn't answer here before you get to ACMLM's, just post in the Temporal Flux thread in the rom hacking section.

This new Prerelease stuff rules! I'll update the site in the links section and announce this for the saturday update.

JLukas

• Fan Project Leader
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Wow...
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2005, 05:19:49 pm »
Thanks for the translations, great to see the site back up again.

The demo version is 11/17, and 1/11 1G for the final version.   With the final version date, it would be 2 months to the day of the 3/11 Japanese release, leaving exactly two months for beta testing, manufacturing, etc.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:23:33 am by JLukas »

RyogaMasaki

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
    • sudden-desu
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2005, 06:57:54 pm »
Thanks for all the help, I'll try to get in touch with him soon. I'll also try to hang around here some more, I need a place with not-dumb CT fans. =P