Poll

Which unused character do you want in Cross the most?

Mechanical Doll
11 (22.4%)
Baker's Daughter
4 (8.2%)
Grappler
4 (8.2%)
Ninja
11 (22.4%)
Journey to the West Character
4 (8.2%)
Quadffid
2 (4.1%)
Nu
12 (24.5%)
Ketchop
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: November 25, 2007, 12:57:10 am

Author Topic: Rate Cross Characters 46: Best Unused Character (vote three times)  (Read 18522 times)

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/nathan98023
Re: Rate Cross Characters 46: Best Unused Character (vote three times)
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 04:40:04 am »
I voted for the Ninja, basically because the sketch of him looked pretty sweet.

Also I was going to choose the Nu but it would end up looking like a Beach Bum...thinks thats what there called(Blue guys in beginning of Chrono Cross.)

Not totally. The dialogue icon in the demo depicts a real, live Nu.

Yeah your right but honestly it would have the same shape, texture, and feel of a beachbum except for the tiny eyes lol.
Anyway I would have perfered if they had added none of these characters and took out some of the existing characters in CC so they could have included Magus's story in the game.

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 11:38:00 am »

Also I was going to choose the Nu but it would end up looking like a Beach Bum...thinks thats what there called(Blue guys in beginning of Chrono Cross.)

actually it would not look the same because akira's art is more anime and in cross things look more realistic(not realistic, MORE realistic) so i wouldn't like to see a crazy demon looking version of nice chubby guys i use to love.

I voted for Mechanical Doll, Baker's Daughter, Ninja. because the Mechanical doll offered some customization(i think) The baker's daughter because there were a lot of worthless girl characters(macha and mel) and it offers a chance for at least one more good one. and of course the ninja because i like ninjas.

MagilsugaM

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • Never say never... Nothing is impossible...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2008, 05:55:45 am »
¿Why there is no more pollig here?

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 07:04:30 pm »
¿Why there is no more pollig here?

It ended months ago.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Nazarene Hebrew, Tribe of Dan, of Yisra'el; YHWH..
    • View Profile
    • NeptuneNavigator2001's Website in Progress!
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2008, 08:32:53 pm »
...Yeah.  I would've voted for Nu; the Beach Bums kinda remind me of Nus, but, rather different...

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • There are no maps.You can't map a sense of humor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2008, 01:21:23 am »

Yeah your right but honestly it would have the same shape, texture, and feel of a beachbum except for the tiny eyes lol.
Anyway I would have perfered if they had added none of these characters and took out some of the existing characters in CC so they could have included Magus's story in the game.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!! *Hugs* I agree! There where to many characters in CC. It felt alttle crazy to me! I swear some people just joined you because they where bored!

(Random Person: HI!
Serge:.......
Random person: Cool I'll join you! I got nothing better to do anyway)

They could of removed 3/4 of the characters and it still would have been a good game....except without Leena...it would have been horrible without Leena....I like Leena. Seriously, some people felt like after thoughts, or seemed pointlessly added to the story as afterthoughts.

(Person1: How do they get to the Flying Tower thing? (Terrea Tower right?)
Person2: Um..... Use the grey/alien thing! Y...yea something in his ship....
Person1: Sure why not!)

NO offence I though Starky was adorible....I just felt that they kind slipped it in....did you have to get Starky by the point anyway? I can't recall......
um anywho as for who to add

Mechanical Doll is kinda cool

Baker's Daughter

Ketchop!!!!!!! No now I'm just being silly and annoying!
Actually I'm not nearly that invested in anyone else.....Baker Gal and Doll-chan! (Yes I now give them cute nick names for my own demented reasons)

Sorry I kinda rambled.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2008, 04:40:31 am »
Quote from: OverlordMikey
There where to many characters in CC. It felt alttle crazy to me! I swear some people just joined you because they where bored!

Yeah...that's the reason that Miki gives for joining, actually...

Quote from: OverlordMikey
did you have to get Starky by the point anyway? I can't recall......

You didn't have to, I don't think...but if you explored Home World's El Nido Triangle & got the Star Fragment & then explored Home World's Sky Dragon Isle, both things which are alluded to beforehand, then you'll fight him & be able to get him in the party...

I think it's a lot more about the character development than the actual number of characters, but the number, of course, had to have made it tougher to include a good enough amount...*shrugs* At least Kid was awesome.

Zipp Dementia

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 06:40:04 pm »
Old topic, but for my money, the choices are fairly obvious.  First and foremost... Nu.  Because life ends and begins with Nu!  That's my belief... at least for now...

Seriously, the Nu was one of the more enigmatic creatures from Chrono Trigger, and with all the lack of real connection to Trigger, Nu would've been a definitive and interesting one.

Journey to the West Character gets my second vote, because the design of the character and enigmatic (there's that word again) connection to the classic is enticing.

And of course, the mechanical doll.  Just for the uniqueness of her combat style.

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2016, 02:05:48 pm »
Myself, after beating the game with all 45 characters. I can be a rainbow innate/non-innate