Author Topic: Only 1 Week Left to Win a Wii!  (Read 2984 times)

ctnovelist

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
Only 1 Week Left to Win a Wii!
« on: September 16, 2007, 06:47:37 pm »

What is most likely your best chance ever to win a free Nintendo Wii in a contest is about to expire!  All petition envelopes must be postmarked by September 23, the first day of autumn (in the USA).  So, now it's crunch time.  It's still possible to get the required number of signatures in a week!  If you plan to go to a gathering, a church service (don't interrupt the sermon!), an outing, a wedding, classes, or anyplace else with lots of people, you've got it made!  Knock on doors down your street, pitch a table outside of your favorite store or in a mall (with permission, of course)--just do what it takes to get that Wii!  (And, remember, even after the contest is over, the regular OpUV prize structure will remain in effect.  You automatically reach the first prize level just by qualifying for this contest, so you're guaranteed a prize!)

FOR THE CONTEST:
     Get the contest info HERE
     Get your petition forms and OpUV login HERE
     Get the Demo Chapter Package HERE
     Get the Novel & Demo Chapter Survey HERE

And, just like that, you'll be in the running for a brand new Nintendo Wii!  Good luck!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 06:49:15 pm by ctnovelist »

Frog Lady

• Iokan (+1)
  • "We haveth our own will!
    • View Profile
    • My fanfic, The Long Weekend
Re: Only 1 Week Left to Win a Wii!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 05:56:15 am »
Hmm, this is interesting... a Chrono Trigger novel! :D

Have you realised how many people have tried to write a novelisation of Chrono Trigger? It includes me!  :lol:

I don't know what I can do, seeing as I don't live in America...

ctnovelist

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 10:37:51 pm »
Heh, yes, there have been plenty who've attempted to novelize CT.  Many of them have contacted me directly over the years (usually to wish me luck, as it turns out).  I think it suffices to say that no one has been crazy enough to do it to the extent that I am. :D

Anyway, I don't know how the postal systems work in other countries, but you should be able to send letters (and petitions) to the US without any problem.  Actually, our single biggest income of signatures has been from Canada.  A single stamp costing 93 Canadian cents is all it takes for it to reach us.  If you want to use a different service, like FedEx, UPS, or DHL, email me at novelist@chronotrigger.info and I'll send you a different address that you can ship to (they won't deliver to PO boxes).

As long as your letter is postmarked by this Monday (and I'll probably even accept any postmarked this week, to you stragglers out there), it'll still be accepted.  So, snap to it!

ctnovelist

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 10:04:15 pm »
Very sorry I didn't think of this before *slaps forehead* ...

BUT, you can also just scan your form(s) in and email to novelist@chronotrigger.info.  I'm sure that would be the easiest for you from outside of the USA.