Author Topic: ~Announcements  (Read 11961 times)

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
Re: ~Announcements
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 06:52:37 pm »
So how goes the monitor hunt Z?

I'll let you know tomarrow.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 07:28:57 pm »
So how goes the monitor hunt Z?

I'll let you know tomarrow.

Oops. Kinda been out of the loop for a while, publicly.
Yeah I got a cheap 17" for 10 dollars, that's a major step down from a 22", but functionality comes before glossy appearance. It's getting cold out where I live so it's harder for me to get to the lib. Anyways, I've been working on tying up loose ends and working on even more stuff here and there. I realize that I am farther behind that I actually thought. Just hang in there and know that CT+ is coming soon!

~Z

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 07:58:09 pm »
Hey Z, good to hear from you. Glad you got that monitor situation figured out! Sucks to hear about the snow, but at least it looks cool outside, and isn't hot ALL THE TIME like it has been in CA. 80 degree weather during winter? No thank you :(

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2008, 12:33:43 pm »
Hey Z, good to hear from you. Glad you got that monitor situation figured out! Sucks to hear about the snow, but at least it looks cool outside, and isn't hot ALL THE TIME like it has been in CA. 80 degree weather during winter? No thank you :(

Heh. Yeah, not having computer sucks. Anyways, things are coming along, slowly but surely, there's so much that I didn't have finished...getting there though. I DO hope to have a test version soon (I've been saying that for a while, but I'll actually come through sometime in the near future) Hope you guys have a very gluttonous Thanksgiving!  :wink:

~Z

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2008, 02:51:55 pm »

Heh. Yeah, not having computer sucks. Anyways, things are coming along, slowly but surely, there's so much that I didn't have finished...getting there though. I DO hope to have a test version soon (I've been saying that for a while, but I'll actually come through sometime in the near future) Hope you guys have a very gluttonous Thanksgiving!  :wink:

~Z

Cool, I know you were getting close before so I hope you are able to get it out soonish :) I had a good thanksgiving, hope yours was good too!

(At one point you had released percentages of completion, was wondering how much closer you would say you are percentage wise :D)

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2008, 12:19:21 pm »
99% I'm compiling exports into one hack. Unofficially, I would like to have the Public release around X-mas, so I've got to get the Beta test version out very soon.

Also, I have the Sealed Pyramid dungeon added from the Japanese Pre-release, though I don't have enemies or a boss added yet. Even though that place will be empty, I'll include it in the test vers. Searing Chasm won't be though because I'm going to redo it.  :x (millionth time!)

~Z

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2008, 02:29:59 pm »
99% I'm compiling exports into one hack. Unofficially, I would like to have the Public release around X-mas, so I've got to get the Beta test version out very soon.

Also, I have the Sealed Pyramid dungeon added from the Japanese Pre-release, though I don't have enemies or a boss added yet. Even though that place will be empty, I'll include it in the test vers. Searing Chasm won't be though because I'm going to redo it.  :x (millionth time!)

~Z
Is there an overworld sprite for this sealed pyramid dungeon, or is it just the energy pyramid that houses the two treasures and the Nu?

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2008, 02:58:41 pm »
Is there an overworld sprite for this sealed pyramid dungeon, or is it just the energy pyramid that houses the two treasures and the Nu?

Z mentioned this dungeon before, and I believe he said that it was originally designed to be there, and that the Sealed dungeon is cut content that he is reintroducing. It should still be the energy pyramid, but now when you disarm the shield, an elevator with a Zeal symbol on the door will rise up and then take you down into the dungeon. I guess this was all in the CT beta rom people have been messing with? Regardless, I think it sounds awesome, since it was supposed to be a place where Zeal's treasures were sealed away yea? Instead of just a choice of two things...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 03:40:18 pm by DK_Donutlicious »

Azure

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2008, 11:14:05 am »

~Z

Good to hear its all coming together.  Are the maps DK and I did going to be in this release?

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2008, 01:27:12 pm »
So how goes the beta? Hopefully well :)

Azure

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2008, 07:00:37 pm »
So...  Z's been gone long enough for this to be considered an abandoned project...  :(  That sucks.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2008, 07:30:10 pm »
Bah, technicalities. It'll be re-instated when progress is posted. I've been following this avidly, and I think it'll be an excellent show of the community's hacking capability. The question is whether this or Crimson Echoes will be released first -- given that this is nearly complete, they're running neck and neck.

DK_Donutlicious

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Guardian (+100)
  • Good news, everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2008, 08:59:03 pm »
Don't sweat it too much Azure, this area is also for stalled projects, and CT+ is certainly stalled for now :D I would like to think Z will be back soon, but when it comes right down to it, all we can really do is wait for him. If Z really was at 99% completion, it would seem unlikely that he would not finish that last 1% eventually.

Zakyrus

• Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 01:26:13 pm »
Bah. I didn't get much done in the last week. The puzzles aren't working out the way I wanted to at all. Hopefully, Doreen will visit me again and give me more inspiration...

1.1 is sooooooo close.

Azure

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2009, 02:26:48 pm »
Well, good luck!  I'm looking forward to it.