Author Topic: just a thought...  (Read 1340 times)

Zanis

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
just a thought...
« on: August 04, 2007, 01:06:38 am »
While I was looking through all of the theories about the unknown in the chrono universe, I had a thought. Has anyone actually ever asked Square or the dream team to explain in depth wut and why something happens, and not jus give a vague understanding.(I mean theories are fun and all but absolutes bring rest to the mind) And if they dodge the question with saying something to the effect of wait for the next game that may or may not exist, yell at them to make a game! Its a win-win situation!..... unless they say no of course :P

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: just a thought...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 01:13:38 am »
Oh, golly! What a great idea! I can't believe we never thought of that. Here...I'll just get on my Blackberry with Mr. Kato himself. Give me twelve minutes and a chocolate milk, and we'll get it done.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 01:18:23 am »
Oh, golly! What a great idea! I can't believe we never thought of that. Here...I'll just get on my Blackberry with Mr. Kato himself. Give me twelve minutes and a chocolate milk, and we'll get it done.

:lol:

Don't blame a guy for tryin'.
Even though when I read it, I was thinking almost exactly the same thing.

Don't worry Lord J, I got him on speed dial. I'll take care of the interview this time.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 01:30:38 am »
As long as I get my chocolate milk. I'm a growing boy and chocolate milk is fortified with essential chocolamines and refreshinoids.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 01:32:32 am »
Of course, you aren't getting a balanced beverage if you aren't consuming it with marshmallows. How do you expect to support the growth of a healthy body without mallohydrates to fuel the growth?

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 01:52:21 am »
I simply prefer to get my mallohydrates in a nutriment-fortified bowl of Lucky Charms, 'tis all.

Zanis

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 01:54:38 am »
mmm marshmellows...... ne ways like i said it was just a thought

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2007, 02:41:20 pm »
While I was looking through all of the theories about the unknown in the chrono universe, I had a thought. Has anyone actually ever asked Square or the dream team to explain in depth wut and why something happens, and not jus give a vague understanding.(I mean theories are fun and all but absolutes bring rest to the mind) And if they dodge the question with saying something to the effect of wait for the next game that may or may not exist, yell at them to make a game! Its a win-win situation!..... unless they say no of course :P

because most of the time they don't think of these things, unless their world driven games.
its not like every time a game is designed they sit down and wright out how and why every minuscule aspect works.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 03:17:51 pm »
As the others highlighted, the issue is that we don't know how to contact Masato Kato. He knows what happened in the Fall of Guardia, and where Magus is...

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2007, 08:21:32 pm »
Ah, well that was a delightful back n forth from Lord J & whoever...

Isn't there a thread somewheres where we brainstorm such questions to ask Mr. Kato?

Zanis

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2007, 11:16:59 pm »
As the others highlighted, the issue is that we don't know how to contact Masato Kato. He knows what happened in the Fall of Guardia, and where Magus is...
well im jus saying but im sure kato cant be the only one who comes up w/ the story. and wut about the people who helped with the game.. wut im basically getting at is why cant we ask someone who possibly wud kno the story/possible plots that is easier to contact rather than kato?

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2007, 01:08:09 am »
well im jus saying but im sure kato cant be the only one who comes up w/ the story. and wut about the people who helped with the game.. wut im basically getting at is why cant we ask someone who possibly wud kno the story/possible plots that is easier to contact rather than kato?

I don't mean to sound like a dickhead, but do you know how to contact anyone on the Chrono Trigger team?

That's the problem. It's not like their information, or contact info, is out there for every day Joe's like us to call them up and schedule meetings with them, just to talk.
And why would they want to talk to us?
It's not like we are some critically acclaimed authority for gaming or anything like that.
Besides appeasing a few people, at a fan based website, what would they get out of it?

Sorry for the rant. But it's almost a hopeless cause really. I'd love to make something happen, but how much push does a 20-year old student/fan of CT have? Not much sadly.

Zanis

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2007, 01:15:53 pm »
mk.. thanks for helping me understand 8)

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2007, 01:36:24 pm »
mk.. thanks for helping me understand 8)

Sorry if I came off harsh.
That's the pain meds talkin'. While your intentions are well thought, it's the execution that's near impossible.
That's all I'm trying to say.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2007, 04:46:35 pm »
just send an email to SE? it shouldn't be that hard to hear from him in like 2 or 3 years.