0 (0%)
Hades
0 (0%)
Bluethunder
0 (0%)
You
5 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Magus VS Megatron VS Skeletor VS Kefka VS Dracula VS Ganondorf VS Darth Vader  (Read 5680 times)

GTirphus

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Magus VS Megatron VS Skeletor VS Kefka VS Dracula VS Ganondorf VS Darth Vader
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2007, 12:50:54 am »
Magus would beat them all

no matter who they are, Sauron, Kefka, or even the Devil from bible!

i just dont see him as a vilain, thats all

no wait, Kratos would kill him! (not a villain too i guess)

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
  • Ignorance is to be whipped. -Franziska Von Karma
    • View Profile
I'd have to say either The Cloud of Darkness or Sephiroth. Yeah, I know, the cloud may seem like a wimp, but she is the embodiment of nothingness. as for Sephiroth...his name says it all. Nuff said.  8)

sage

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
You underestimate the Dark Side of the Force!

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Doom has a knowledge of the Mystic Arts second only to Dr. Strange himself!

Rock on, Sorcerer Supreme, rock on!

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
He's a Scientist, Sorcerer and Psychic all in one.

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
What? No Sephiroth? No Vergil? No Darth Revan? No GLaDOS? No Carnage? NO MORGOTH?

What the f*ck.

Well, as it is, Darth Vader would totally force choke the other wussies to death.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
Carnage? Carnage could get bitch slapped by over half the villainous population of the Marvel Universe...I wouldn't be surprised if Stilt Man could get the upper hand on him...But anyways, Dr. Doom would easily eradicate the symbiotic sociopath.

Yeah, Darth Vader too.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
More added to the poll.

HOPE YO HAPPEH

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Bluethunder!?

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

cupn00dles

• View Profile
Carnage? Carnage could get bitch slapped by over half the villainous population of the Marvel Universe...I wouldn't be surprised if Stilt Man could get the upper hand on him...But anyways, Dr. Doom would easily eradicate the symbiotic sociopath.

Yeah, Darth Vader too.

Yea, sure, Carnage could be bitchslapped just like the plague of the Fantastic Four could be eradicated from earth. So, basically, Dr. Doom fails just like over half the villanious population of the Marvel Universe.

Dr. Doom had like 100 years to completely obliterate the Retarded Four, yet they're still around going Retard.

No, really, Dr. Doom fails.

BTW, way to go, Tin Man.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:57:13 am by cupn00dles »

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
What? No Sephiroth? No Vergil? No Darth Revan? No GLaDOS? No Carnage? NO MORGOTH?

What the f*ck.

Well, as it is, Darth Vader would totally force choke the other wussies to death.

Most of these guys die, Doom never got him self killed, unless he had a back up plan(remember good ol' Terrax).Plus He Has won on several occasions, just not when killing the heroes. But the same can be applied to ALL of your guys too.

Blackcaped_imp

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
I agree with all of you guys who said Dr Doom. I think he uses his purposes rationally, always keeping his mind intact after every defeat, becoming, wiser and harder to break. He resembles to Batman, as some of you guys have said already (And another question arises, how do you think Batman would be in a villain play? Of course, not taking into account his predominance for justice and all that...). He isn't just the guy who wants to tear everything appart just because he wants to with no practical or logical reason after his actions. He is not driven by his evil wishes after all, if its to consider "evil wishes", as evil being, as some people think, as subjective and relative as human thought is. 
Also, i think toying with people's minds is cool, or at least necessary some times.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
WTF? Why change the poll NOW? We've all already voted for Other already...And anyways, it's hard to kill the Fantastic Four when they have the GREATEST SCIENTIFIC MIND OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE under their belts...plus, most times Dr. Doom was some invisible-lovin...*heh heh*

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Bluethunder!?

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

INDEED. LET US CONTINUE LAUGHING

WTF? Why change the poll NOW? We've all already voted for Other already...

Because I felt like it.

cupn00dles

• View Profile

What the f*ck.

Most of these guys die, Doom never got him self killed, unless he had a back up plan(remember good ol' Terrax).Plus He Has won on several occasions, just not when killing the heroes. But the same can be applied to ALL of your guys too.

In fact, all of them are alive, except for Carnage, who might be alive (even though he was taken into space and tore in half). And Sephiroth lives as long as there is a lifestream.

Sephiroth KILLED AERIS [hahahaha] and turned FF7's world upside down with Meteor. Vergil summoned the Temen-ni-gru, kicked ass during the whole DMC3, ripped Beowulf's head with a single battoujutsu sword slash (Beowulf this who gave Dante one of the hardest fights on DMC3, and even though Dante 'wins', fails to kill him) and went to face the King of Hell himself by the end of the game, just because he can. Darth Revan was the single pivot in the Republic's victory of the Mandalorian Wars (if it weren't for his tactics and strategies, goodbye Republic), waged war agains the galaxy, was betrayed by his apprentice, came back and wiped the floor with the motherfucker's face, after removing it from his skull. GLaDOS is a psycho passive-agressive AI that invited the Weighted Companion cube for your congrats party, but it couldn't come because you killed it. It also invited your other friends, who couldn't come because you have no other friends, because of how unlikable you are. Carnage fucks around with both Spider-man (the most successful Marvel superhero, I guess) and Venom (Spider-man arch-nemesis, of sorts?) time and time again, just for the sake of it. Murderous hedonism. What the fuck. Morgoth. Well, Morgoth torns up the entirety of Ëa, messing up the original plans for creation in a way that things will never be the way they should.

Dr. Doom is the arch-nemesis of the Fantastic Four. Fantastic. Four. Like, AERIS - yes, Aeris - is ten times cooler than those freaking freaks.

Dr. Doom doesn't win. He wins against the Fantastic Four, which is the same as losing.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:49:26 am by cupn00dles »