Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 480981 times)

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #1950 on: February 13, 2009, 08:10:22 pm »
"WHERE'S THE PIZAZZ, WHERE'S THE WOW, WHERE'S TE THING THAT CAPTIVATES YOUR AUDIENCE?!"

"I'M A SOPHOMORE IN HIGHSCHOOL MR. MERLET, IF YOU THINK I'M TAKING A FUCKING INTERVIEW PROJECT IN YOUR SHITTY DIGITAL VIDEO CLASS SERIOUSLY YOU NEED TO TAKE A DOUBLE TAKE."

SON OF A BITCH.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #1951 on: February 14, 2009, 01:50:36 am »
People thinking they're Zoah when they're totally not.

idioticidioms

« Reply #1952 on: February 14, 2009, 02:19:32 am »
or Fujin, from FF8, but that reference would require less sentence structure on their part.

'AGREED'

FouCapitan

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • Whatever it is, I'm against it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: February 14, 2009, 05:20:12 am »
or Fujin, from FF8, but that reference would require less sentence structure on their part.

'AGREED'

Or Raijin, ya know.

idioticidioms

« Reply #1954 on: February 14, 2009, 06:21:32 am »
Raijin was a little less annoying, I thought, lol. He was actually pretty funny the way he kept bumbling around. I kind of felt sorry for them when they didn't have Seifer to boss them around for a while. They were so lost. It was cute. ^_^

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #1955 on: February 14, 2009, 10:28:22 am »
Damn, I can't go to sleep again. I lay down, and I start thinking of the ten million burning dreams and desires I have and how I'd love to just jump out of bed and work on them, and how I can't wait to realize certain plans.

I never used to be like this. Over a few years, I really have transformed myself through thought and will into someone in the springtime of youth. And now I'm paying the price. I need to sleeeeeeeeeeep

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: February 14, 2009, 12:22:49 pm »
You know what's not fun? Being told you can't come here. Specifically. For five days, but... my mom is out and I don't think my sis knows.

You know what else isn't fun? Screaming, raving tantrums that eventually lead to running out of your house and your brother being a douche.

Yesterday, I left my bed out, so my sister started bitching me out. As usual. But then, my brother joins in, so I leave the room. I come back later to deal with the bed and they're still bitching me out. And it's obviously my fault the MP3 player my sister left on her bed got under it and I couldn't see it, so... I screamed and called my mom to get me out of here. She said to chill in her room. And I would've.

If my brother weren't a douche.

He came in and I told him over and over that she said to stay in here and relax, but he kept bothering me. So I left the house. Didn't go far, just up to the corner. I brought my keys and my coat, and when my mom came, I just cried my eyes out.

... if there were any eyes left to cry out. As I had been weeping for... about an hour?

I dunno.

But it wasn't fun.

The good news is that because I shouldn't be here, I have more time to work with the novel. And because of my tantrum, I have my own room! Of course, it's still my sister's room until she clears out of there, which will be... never.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #1957 on: February 14, 2009, 02:22:58 pm »
I haven't cried since my great-grandmother died. So freaking weird. I almost cried one time when my peers WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE, but then my sadness turned to anger, But I didn't hurt anyone, so it subsided, and I was left with a better understanding of certain things. Speaking of annoying students, They bothered the hell out of me yesterday.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: February 14, 2009, 02:41:50 pm »
I can't say I've cried since my father's mother's funeral in the fall of 2002. I've shed tears, *huck*ed during one tears session, but never all-out BAWWWWed since that day.

Oh, before I forget, why aren't you supposed to be here, Tea?

Asafigow

• Guardian (+100)
  • It's the middle of the story, go crazy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: February 14, 2009, 04:29:12 pm »
You know what my frustration is? The fact that I seem to be the only one here that instead of getting angry and frustated, I get sad and depressed. Life has been sucking lately. I messed up an RP and now it seems dead, I think I might have weirded out the girl I like so now I have to wait till tuesday to see what happens, AND I don't think I've anything worth while for several days. I haven't even posted in the SoY boards. Pretty much the only two things in this world that frustrate me are beach style bikes(which I will burn and destroy all of them!!!) and car engines. Thank everything holy in this world that I don't have to put up with those things for a LONG while.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: February 14, 2009, 04:31:56 pm »
I messed up an RP and now it seems dead...

Before I respond, I'd like to clarify. Are you referring to T.O. or another RPG?

I ask so I do not speak of what I do not know of.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 04:34:15 pm by Shadow D. Darkman »

Asafigow

• Guardian (+100)
  • It's the middle of the story, go crazy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: February 14, 2009, 04:38:22 pm »
I'm talking about Seas of Time. I got ahead of my self and kept the story line going without the narrarator being there(aka Zergplex), and now I feel it's officially screwed since there's been no talk on how we should fix it(except for Hiddensquires idea that we should just erase what happened up untill we get to the part where I stated screwing up, which I am considering.) So thanks for asking, I feel just a bit better now.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: February 14, 2009, 04:40:32 pm »
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. As for what my response was, it no longer matters.

Seas of Time looks good so far and I would join it if I were able to do so without OFFICIALLY screwing it up.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #1963 on: February 14, 2009, 04:42:35 pm »
Eh, Ben, I have it worse. Just bear through it, man. It's not your fault.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: February 14, 2009, 04:44:07 pm »
Hey, Nerd, you get the e-mail, that went out from my KH site? J/C