Author Topic: . . .Hello. . .  (Read 1531 times)

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
. . .Hello. . .
« on: July 11, 2007, 02:45:33 pm »
Hey, Technically Im not actually new, I registered way back at the beginning of 2006, and didnt post that much.

I've always been a CT fan, the series has been a large part of me ever since I was a kid, since CT was the first RPG I ever played, it got quite in my head.

Im a animator with a few years experience in Blender. Along with a Digital artist with a number of years experience in Photoshop. (The sig is a example of my beginning years :D )

I've really just come back here because all the other CT forums are slowly dying. For example, I came from a forum that was really quite popular, but now the only people that register are ad bots, and no one talks of CT and such anymore, its a shame really. Oh well. Here I am.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: . . .Hello. . .
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 03:50:15 pm »
I can't believe the username 'Magus' was even free back then.

Good to see you're back. I remember reading some of your posts back when I had just registered.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 04:26:25 pm »
We came to play!

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 04:59:19 pm »
I was surprised as well. I really came back because I was out searching for some concept art for my magus 3D Model Im working on, which lead me back here. I checked in to see if my Account was deleted, and it wasn't, so I decided to start posting again.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2007, 05:07:30 pm »
Cool stuff. I saw your 3-D Magus and I must say I was impressed. Nice work!

Welcome to the Compendium!

Little Magus and Glenn humor for ya!

PS: I didn't draw this. I suck at drawing. I envy all of you at the Compendium who can.

Cooper

• Guardian (+100)
  • aka Lightningstrike
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 06:15:16 pm »
Welcome ! ^^

What program do you use ?

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 06:23:30 pm »
I use Blender. Current version, 2.43.

Blender is a very powerful 3D Modeler, with the ability to be custom expanded with Python programming. It also has a very powerful game engine added into it, which can be programmed to its full potential. My knowledge on Python is fairly low at the moment, but its enough to take a 3D Character, and rig it to be able to walk around and such in a simple game. (Which I hope to do with Magus)

For textures, digital art, wallpapers, sigs and avatars, I use photoshop. My current sig and avatar were made over a year ago, when I only had Photoshop 5 LE. Now I got CS2 and once I finish my Magus model, will be making a sig and avatar with him in it.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2007, 01:34:18 am »
Welcome. So far as I see, you are a superb three dimensional animator. Keep up the good work!

Glennleo: Holy crap. Even being a heterosexual, I can see that that Glenn is HOT. And is that Lucca behind him?

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 02:11:51 am »
Welcome. So far as I see, you are a superb three dimensional animator. Keep up the good work!

Glennleo: Holy crap. Even being a heterosexual, I can see that that Glenn is HOT. And is that Lucca behind him?

Yea. He is a stud. Why do you think I like him so much?  :lol:
I didn't draw it, but I'd say that is Lucca behind him.

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 02:17:14 am »
If it is Lucca, why is there a "To Evil for Color" bubble above her? :?

Im guessing it is, one way or another, she does have glasses, and no other female in the game does. ( I don't think anyway )

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 02:23:52 am »
Aye. I must definitely complain about the lack of colouring of Lucca. Lucca deserves colouring, for she is a beautiful woman!

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2007, 02:31:41 am »
But wait, I thought Lucca didn't like Frog/Glenn. Wasn't she the one who said: "Eww, a frog" at the beginning of CT? Sure, he's human now, but if I was Glenn, I would turn her down for hating him in transfigured form.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2007, 02:33:05 am »
But wait, I thought Lucca didn't like Frog/Glenn. Wasn't she the one who said: "Eww, a frog" at the beginning of CT? Sure, he's human now, but if I was Glenn, I would turn her down for hating him in transfigured form.
Well, she did say he was quite a dish in the variations on the main ending where you kill Magus. (Possibly in the ending where Chrono is still dead, too.)

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2007, 02:35:34 am »
Heh, nevermind then. I never seen those endings, I never killed Magus...ever. I also always got Chrono back as well.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2007, 10:16:47 am »
Aye. I must definitely complain about the lack of colouring of Lucca. Lucca deserves colouring, for she is a beautiful woman!

Then get coloring!!!