Author Topic: Possible Chrono community wide fanfiction project  (Read 1499 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Possible Chrono community wide fanfiction project
« on: September 24, 2004, 07:04:36 pm »
Symmetry and I are considering making a fanfiction project that can involve several authors to contribute, making it truly a great representative work of Chrono fans. However, we just want to get a headcount of who would like to participate in this. I may have emailed some of you directly if you've already posted fanfiction on the site.

Who'd be up for it?

Dark Angel

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 08:14:36 pm »
I love this consept... Corse me with my lack of  complext vishule memory could not add' much in such a project but I can offer some interest sujestons... Fit off asumeing what I beleve to be the obveus all athors here will be complyint with the curint standerds in what most of use beleve here right?... IE the events of the series...

Anso... If you wish to make it a little interesting I actouly have a thing or two writen out on how the Chrono Series can conect to FF7... Simply made for the fun of it but I do beleve it would make for a vary interesting plot & it surprizingly duss not conflict with much of what we beleve here...

Anyway... That's all I think I can do to help for now though... Sorry...

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 08:56:27 pm »
Well that's good...No offence Dark Angel, but if we all had to eventually read a fanfic of yours...we'd go insane.

On a side-note, don't even get me started with FFVII...There had better be no god-damn series cross-overs in this fic...Unless there's DAMN good reason.

Also, I'm up for it, sounds like fun. Everyone who's contributed a fanfic (or should I say mostly?) is really quite good at writing and a collaboration would be most welcome...did I just say 'most welcome'? Oh well...Sign me up!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 10:14:10 pm »
Alright. As it stands, possible writers:

-Symmetry
-Daredevil
-ZeaLitY
-V Translanka
-Radical_Dreamer
-Ybrik Metakngiht

next?

Dark Angel

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 10:25:14 pm »
Quote from: V_Translanka
Well that's good...No offence Dark Angel, but if we all had to eventually read a fanfic of yours...we'd go insane.

Oh no myfeand... You would go homosidal... ^^

I don't have a Fan Fic... Just a few good ideas...

I'll give you a general overvew of what I wrote...

It was simply about the Chrono Series being the DISTANT future of the FF7 unavers...

Basicly Lavos was reveald to be a fushon of Meteor & Sephiraoths soul & will... (Holy used the lifestreem to repell Meteor & Sephiroth was in there)

Basicly Janus Magus Zeal was the human reincarnashon of Sephiroth & the main plot was around him realising & ultimently rejecting his perpose...

Janus also was the reincarnashon of Could... He was alterd by the presintce of Lavos... Schala is reveald to be the Rincarnashon of Aris ect...

I could re write the general plot out for you if you wish... But obveusly I can't partake in the actuly writeing of the Fan Fic...

1stoftheLast

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2004, 06:01:56 am »
I would love to give this a shot, I asuming that there would be an editor or something like one to weed out/revises any of the fanfics that aren't up to par(ie mine).  I have an idea of what to write about, it doesn't involve non chrono seris game cross overs but I still think it might be worth a shot to write.

Leebot

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
    • Infophilia
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2004, 07:03:12 pm »
Well, I'm currently working on my article, so I can't commit to doing any writing at this point. I will, however, be available for advice/analysis/proofreading.

Claado Shou

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2004, 01:23:33 pm »
Hmm...I didn't know that there was anything like this going on.  As ZeaLitY knows, I'm big on Chrono Trigger writing projects.  :)

So yeah, give me something to do and it shall be done.  Consider me in.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2004, 02:01:42 pm »
You're in the fanfiction usergroup now, so you're free to view the forums. Right now we're setting up the introductory scenes and stuff; everyone's made about 2-3 characters but we need some more Keystoners. Heh, stoners.

I guess just jump in and check it out. This is great. Everyone, if you don't know who Claado is, you will soon.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 07:08:05 pm »