Author Topic: Summit for Chrono Break  (Read 21871 times)

Misao_Kid_Uchiha

Re: Summit for Chrono Break
« Reply #60 on: March 21, 2007, 11:19:47 pm »
Good reputation can be “Chrono Over Time” to form a trilogy and to give to aim to this beautiful saga… sorry if my English is is bad, but I am occupying a translator since I speak Spanish and am a true fanatic of the sagas of chrono, in special of chrono cross, and it moves to me to be able to live a new adventure next to my favorite game…

Un buen nombre puede ser "Chrono Over Time" para formar una trilogia y dar fin a esta hermosa saga...    sorry si mi ingles es es malo, pero estoy ocupando un traductor ya que yo hablo español y soy una verdadera fanatica de las sagas de chrono, en especial de chrono cross, y me emociona poder vivir una nueva aventura junto a mi juego favorito...

Atte. Jenifer Avendaño (Misao Kid Uchiha) from chile.

Laneo

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2007, 06:25:50 pm »
(changed my name from "Maneo")

Let´s hope Square shows something at E3 in july.

They should make a new Chrono game!

Laneo

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2007, 08:31:55 pm »

Maybe the game could be about Chrono´s childhood?
The story would be about the events before CT......
That would be interesting.

Maneo

« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2007, 08:32:38 am »
(changed from Laneo to Maneo again. I won´t change again)

Maybe there will be some info at the Square Enix party May 12-13?

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2007, 04:25:45 am »
(changed from Laneo to Maneo again. I won´t change again)

Maybe there will be some info at the Square Enix party May 12-13?

Why don't you register & join the compendium?

Maneo

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2007, 02:51:57 pm »
Maybe later.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2007, 09:11:54 am »
Anyway back to business...

If someone would make a dojin project and sell it on comicon in japan & perhaps it will spark an interest to the public.   Melty Blood was a doujin project and now it becomes a featured game in Tougeki.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 09:33:46 am by Magus068 »

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2007, 04:39:36 am »
Anyway back to business...

If someone would make a dojin project and sell it on comicon in japan & perhaps it will spark an interest to the public.   Melty Blood was a doujin project and now it becomes a featured game in Tougeki.
they worked directly with Type-moon on it so its not a doujin game, but plenty of other things start they way you were implying...

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2007, 06:23:03 am »

http://na.square-enix.com/ffxi/newsletter/18/index.html#adventure

Square Enix has commissioned an official Final Fantasy XI webcomic written and drawn by Scott Ramsoomair of VG Cats. It's called "Adventure Log". Would it be inappropriate to contact Ramsoomair and ask him to insert some sort of Chrono Break reference in one of these comics?

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2007, 12:34:08 pm »

http://na.square-enix.com/ffxi/newsletter/18/index.html#adventure

Square Enix has commissioned an official Final Fantasy XI webcomic written and drawn by Scott Ramsoomair of VG Cats. It's called "Adventure Log". Would it be inappropriate to contact Ramsoomair and ask him to insert some sort of Chrono Break reference in one of these comics?
Are you serious?! VG Cats Scott is working for Square-Enix?! Neat!

Contact him immediately, I suggest...though we should let Zeality do it. Being the owner of the Chrono Compendium, he ought to hold at least a bit more weight than any random Chrono fan.

Roan

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2007, 03:19:44 pm »
On may the 12th and 13th is going to be held the square enix party and is open public!!!!

there we can gather a lot of people to try and convince square

Los Angeles (Mar. 27, 2007)
Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix™ interactive entertainment products in North America, announced the return of SQUARE ENIX PARTY. SQUARE ENIX PARTY 2007 is a two-day event held on May 12-13, 2007 at the Makuhari Messe Convention Center in Chiba prefecture, Japan. Attendance to the event, which is open to the public, will be free for all attendees. The event held July 2005 drew a crowd of nearly 47,000 visitors.

At SQUARE ENIX PARTY 2007, attendees will be among the first to experience the newest games from Square Enix and discover exciting announcements from the company. They will also have the chance to experience other Square Enix products including mobile content, manga, merchandise, music and more.

About Square Enix Co., Ltd. and Square Enix, Inc.
Square Enix Co., Ltd. (Square Enix), with headquarters in Tokyo, Japan, develops, publishes and distributes entertainment content including interactive entertainment software and publications in Asia, North America and Europe. Square Enix brings two of Japan's best-selling franchises - FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 75 million units worldwide, and DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 41 million units worldwide - under one roof. Square Enix is one of the most influential providers of digital entertainment content in the world and continues to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation.

Square Enix, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Co., Ltd. with offices in Los Angeles, California and Seattle, Washington. It handles operations in North America, including development, localization, marketing, and publishing of Square Enix titles. More information on Square Enix can be found on the Internet at http://www.square-enix.com.

Crawler333

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 01, 2007, 07:19:40 pm »
Now, I really hate to suffocate the excitement about the Chrono Sequel/Remake, but I would like to point out a few issues.

1.Remake or Sequel ?
If we have to make a request to SE, we have at least to decide amongst ourselves what we should ask them.
2.Other Games
I read that the people from the original Dream Project are all busy in different games.We don't know how/when/if they'll decide to stop anything else to concentrate themselves in a new Chrono game-and that's maybe the biggest problem of all.If the others titles they're working on are successfull, it's really unlikely they'll decide to stop them.
3.An Unusual Sequel
Even though each one of us has his own idea about how Chrono Break should be, there will be REALLY though to build up a storyline after all the mess done in CC, now matter how "simple" they might try to keep it-especially if they'll try to make something than a non-Chrono hardcore fan could possibly understand.

It's not my intention to ruin your projects, and I'd like to help you.I'm just saying that if we want to reach some conclusion in a reasonable time, we should focus on those things.
Point 1 could be easily decided through a poll in this website and those more popular (IGN,Gamefaqs,Gamespot and RPGFan)-and it would be quite a first step.
Point 2 has no solution whatsoever-let's wait and see.
Point 3 could be the most interesting.We could build up a "unified" Chrono Break storyline (if we want a sequel and not a remake, of course).It shouldn't be a novel or an entire script, but something like a scratch to propose to developers which could "solve" some problems for them.Can you imagine the idea of writing CB key points (the Fall of Guardia, for example) by using polls in this website involving the Chrono Community ? It would be fun-even if wouldn't help at all !

Pardon my ramblings... but try to think about it.

Diarith X

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2007, 06:33:22 am »
Bring it on. That's all I have to say.

Tony

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2007, 01:16:40 am »
why don't we raise money to place a billboard in a very famous and crowded place like new york for a day or something or a page in the new york times (like firefox), that way it'll get to the news, people will get interested and square-enix will see the monetary opportunity of making a sequel... what do you think? do you like it or are you gay?

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2007, 01:31:30 am »
That actually sounds like a great idea. Remember, Firefox was developed by a bunch of programmers...basically people who didn't have a lot of money. This would be expensive, but hey, it just might work.

I'd recommend somewhere where Square-Enix employees are likely to see it, however...say...Los Angeles. That's the location of Square-Enix North America, right?