Author Topic: Did Schala cross to our dimension?  (Read 8764 times)

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Re: Did Schala cross to our dimension?
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 01:18:23 am »
Well, it can't be the Chrono Cross' fault. It is stated to only have the power to unite things, unite minds, heal (could be mental or physical) and merge things that were once two or just reset them to their original.

Well, Schala's been outside the time stream for like, 13,000 years, and is no longer the original Schala that left the timeline. The Chrono Cross probably doesn't know what to do with her.

Ofcourse she's the original. No more time travelling has resulted in another Schala being thrown out. Anyway, the Chrono Cross is the lost element that combines all the other elements that encompass nature. Just like our whole knowledge of physics, everything has it's place in the universe. Schala does too, regardless. With that said, the CC could have either merged bodies with Kid, removed Kid completely, Restored either ones minds (so Kid just simply gained all of Schala's past, but Schala really dissapeared or whatever) and heaps of different scenarios from what we are given.

That's all just speculation and assumption.
Well duh, but most speculation and assumption has some basis in fact. That was just conjured out of the imagination with no basis at all.

Oh really? So you dare ignore the ending FMV as a fact, and the ending journal, and the whole search for Serge that Schala promised? Please, go back to the general section =.= Your replys would be more useful there.

Check the Lab maps from 2300 A.D. There are crosswalks and ruined cars. She merely went to the future.

I'm not exactally with you on this one.

I don't remember the future having a "primitive" rail road system, or a rail road system at all. We definitely know that they used cars.

Actually, in the Dead Sea there's a train section. You know, the ghost that muses about missing the train. The Dead Sea and 2300 A.D. are roughly the same in terms of what we'll find in there (other than the obvious changes of the Tower of Geddon and the Frozen Flame). Technology-wise, anything we'll find in the Dead Sea we should be able to locate in the ruin future, 2300 A.D.

Oops, I forgot about that one. But hey, that seems more like an underground rail way. And at any rate, we don't know if she's in 1999AD, or 2300AD. Personally, It seemed like 1999AD, as we didn't see any robots or anything that would resemble 2300AD (also, the clothes shown in 1999AD (for instance the Arris Dome Director) don't look near the FMV people's clothes. Heck, 1999AD in Chrono does not equal 2000AD in our world. That is where some of my basis is coming from.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 06:38:02 pm »
Ofcourse she's the original. No more time travelling has resulted in another Schala being thrown out. Anyway, the Chrono Cross is the lost element that combines all the other elements that encompass nature. Just like our whole knowledge of physics, everything has it's place in the universe. Schala does too, regardless. With that said, the CC could have either merged bodies with Kid, removed Kid completely, Restored either ones minds (so Kid just simply gained all of Schala's past, but Schala really dissapeared or whatever) and heaps of different scenarios from what we are given.

That's not what I meant at all. I meant original as in Schala's original form. But now she's some sort've quasi-dimensional superbeing.

Oh really? So you dare ignore the ending FMV as a fact, and the ending journal, and the whole search for Serge that Schala promised? Please, go back to the general section =.= Your replys would be more useful there.

Did I ONCE bring up the journal or even question the ending FMV? No? STFU and stop acting like your answers are better than others. KTHX.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2006, 08:11:00 pm »
Did I ONCE bring up the journal or even question the ending FMV? No? STFU and stop acting like your answers are better than others. KTHX.

I'm not the one who said that "That was just conjured out of the imagination with no basis at all." When it did have basis =.=

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 05:44:41 am »
What Zaperking said has some basis.

But now she's some sort've quasi-dimensional superbeing.

And this has absolutely no basis at all.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 07:25:25 pm »

It's a point Zaper continually makes, so I allowed it for the sake of arguing Schala's space/time location instead of her exact nature.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 02:51:05 am »

It's a point Zaper continually makes, so I allowed it for the sake of arguing Schala's space/time location instead of her exact nature.

I never said that she is a quasi-dimensional being, dimwit.
If you look at half of my Schala posts on the thread, i'm relating it back to the fact that she obviously had some kind of power to resist Lavos, and that she has the pendant to do such things =.=

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 06:16:37 pm »
And you make her out to be a godlike being who can do frickin' anything.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 09:40:34 pm »
And you make her out to be a godlike being who can do frickin' anything.

Your interprentation, and you support that yourself. Don't get my views mixed with your own.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2006, 12:35:37 am »
I only said she could do "Anything" When you treated her as more powerful than Magus and as powerful as Lavos.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2006, 08:10:42 am »
Well I'm not talking about the GATE, am I? I'm talking about the Chrono Cross. There's more than one way to cross time, so I'm sure there's more than one way to cross dimensions.

Although this is a bit late for a comeback... I know that you're not talking about the dimensional gate.  But my point is that it's not random warping that make her came to our dimension.  What I mean is that when you enter a certain gate & you warp to a definite place & dimension.  Just like you warp in Opassa beach H to Opassa Beach A or from the Chaos Time Field Dimension to Hydra Marshes H.

If there's any way to cross dimension without using any form of dimensional gate, please enlighten me...

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2006, 12:39:08 pm »
Ahem, the Epoch, for one, and whatever the Dragon Gods were doing to unite together without using Gates, the Masamune's occassional teleportation in CC, and the Chrono Cross, as it demonstrated as it could send you back in time on a sidequest without a gate.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2006, 11:01:55 am »
Epoch?  You mean Neo-Epoch right?  Others facts seems to be plausible but I'm still not convince about the teleport thing.  Teleporting to another dimension seems to defy the laws of physics.  Think about it, you're talking about the transfering of matter from one dimension to another and don't forget that there's always a barrier between different dimensions and that's reason why I'm blabbering about the dimensional gate because you can't just cross dimension without getting through that barrier.

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2006, 07:24:59 pm »
I meant the Epoch. We don't even see the Neo-Epoch in action. And sure, that defies the laws of physics, but so does magic, elements, time travel, dreams made manifest as a physical reality, ghosts, and everything ELSE that's considered a plot point in CT/CC except for like...robots.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 11:59:54 pm »
*Off-topic sort of*

I have never seen this Neo-Epoch everyone talks about. Could someone quickly tell me where it is and when you get the chance to see it? On my play throughs, people talk about a basement, I don't recall anything like that.

Could I get a quick clarification?

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2006, 03:16:11 am »
You find it in Viper Manor, behind the table in Belthasar's room. You press the wall or something.