Author Topic: Worst and best subject in school!!!!!  (Read 7231 times)

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: Worst and best subject in school!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2006, 11:49:48 pm »
Ok what is bussiness tec ....and have any of you people taken J.R.O.T.C. Did you like it if you did or did not and why??

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2006, 08:13:11 am »
I love J.R.O.T.C.! It is part of the school curriculum that builds a person's character. Even though my drill officer make me work really hard, I still love it.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 12:25:52 am »
YEAH BUT WHAT DO YOU DO IN BUSINESS TECNOLOGY?...... OR WHAT EVER IT IS.

I got a feeling 'm going to love J.R.O.T.C. I guess i'm that kind of girl.  :D

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 02:19:19 am »
YEAH BUT WHAT DO YOU DO IN BUSINESS TECNOLOGY?...... OR WHAT EVER IT IS.

I got a feeling 'm going to love J.R.O.T.C. I guess i'm that kind of girl.  :D

J.R.O.T.C. has nothing to with Business Technology but it is part of the requirements to graduate. It's a tough & hard subject but you'll laugh at it when your done with J.R.O.T.C..

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 11:17:49 pm »
I developed a formal understanding of grammar—a very difficult ordeal!—and was able to combine my intuitive knowledge from all that reading with my new structural expertise to form probably the best grammatical intellect you’re likely to come across—at least in English.

:shock:  Congratulations. You are now one of the most arrogant people I know.

Sorry...I can see how somebody new here might take it that way. It might be an arrogant claim, but it isn't false. My grammer are the better.

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2006, 12:38:34 am »
I developed a formal understanding of grammar—a very difficult ordeal!—and was able to combine my intuitive knowledge from all that reading with my new structural expertise to form probably the best grammatical intellect you’re likely to come across—at least in English.

My grammer are the better.

Yaes, they does.

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 12:44:36 am »

Sorry...I can see how somebody new here might take it that way. It might be an arrogant claim, but it isn't false. My grammer are the better.

Ah, the thin line between arrogance and pretention. It's a more important distinction than the humble give it credit for.

Rat

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2006, 04:54:06 am »

Oh no, it's a bit beyond that statement. There were a few more that I believe had me thinking, "This guy is nearly as arrogant as my brother." And then that one just kind of pushed you slightly over him as far as arrogance goes.

Besides, it is one thing to claim that your grammar is better than most (which is not difficult to see as true), and another to say that you are the best grammatical intellect a person is likely to come across. To come across on the internet? Or in that person's entire life? Because then I suppose the former would not be near as bad as the latter.

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2006, 05:13:03 pm »

Oh no, it's a bit beyond that statement. There were a few more that I believe had me thinking, "This guy is nearly as arrogant as my brother." And then that one just kind of pushed you slightly over him as far as arrogance goes.

Besides, it is one thing to claim that your grammar is better than most (which is not difficult to see as true), and another to say that you are the best grammatical intellect a person is likely to come across. To come across on the internet? Or in that person's entire life? Because then I suppose the former would not be near as bad as the latter.

It was a joke man, a joke. No one is stupid enough to make a self-statement about his own grammar knowledge and use of.

BTW It be clear that I me the intellect more best than they all.

Me wants to see he, make better grammar than those, biatch?! hUH.

Omigosh, now that's a contradiction paradox.  :lee:
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 05:17:48 pm by cupn00dles »

Rat

• Porrean (+50)
  • Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2006, 09:46:55 pm »

It was a joke man, a joke. No one is stupid enough to make a self-statement about his own grammar knowledge and use of.

Yes, he was able to write that long of an answer on his education and experience/opinion of the school system from K-12 as a part of the ongoing running gag about how long his posts are. The posts that he make that are on occasion strangely concise are not really written by him, but rather an alternate ego that takes over for roughly 3 hours in a day. And it's never 3 consecutive hours, but rather random intervals dispersed throughout a 24 hour period that always adds up to be exactly 3 hours. Scientists have still not been able to confirm the significance of the number 3.

....Also, on the bit of no one being that stupid, I have met a lot of people that really are that incredibly sure of their own intelligence.

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2006, 09:59:27 pm »

Yes, he was able to write that long of an answer on his education and experience/opinion of the school system from K-12 as a part of the ongoing running gag about how long his posts are. The posts that he make that are on occasion strangely concise are not really written by him, but rather an alternate ego that takes over for roughly 3 hours in a day. And it's never 3 consecutive hours, but rather random intervals dispersed throughout a 24 hour period that always adds up to be exactly 3 hours. Scientists have still not been able to confirm the significance of the number 3.

Actually, the number 3 represents The Tomato in ancient Palolo mythology. Coincidence? I think not.

Rat

• Porrean (+50)
  • Impersonal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 12:47:50 am »

Actually, the number 3 represents The Tomato in ancient Palolo mythology. Coincidence? I think not.

So J turns into a Tomato for those three hours! Amazing.

....Which brings about the further question, would you go with what most of society believes and call him a vegetable, or by his actual classification and call him a fruit?

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 12:50:03 am »

So J turns into a Tomato for those three hours! Amazing.

....Which brings about the further question, would you go with what most of society believes and call him a vegetable, or by his actual classification and call him a fruit?

Fruity, definitely.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 07:43:04 am »
Lets put it at this.

I get Straight A+s in English, Math, Science and Japanese. P.E was B, whilst Sport was A. Woodwork was B, last years Music was A+ (but I droppe dit). History and Geography are A , VCAD was A+ in one criteria. ^^

deniz2099

• Porrean (+50)
  • What's mine is mine... I want you to be MINE..!
    • View Profile
    • Anti - System Of A Down
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 08:19:34 am »
no any good subjects. no any good teachers. i hate 'em all.

if you ask me which lesson i like the most, LUNCH TIME of course.