Author Topic: best villian in the SE universe.  (Read 16081 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: best villian in the SE universe.
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2006, 11:09:51 am »
Same here. The Nod selection screen taught me the names of several African countries, sort of how Medieval: Total War gave me an idea of European provinces. Now I know about Aquitane, Anjou, Normandy, Britanny, Ile de France, Champagne, Cordoba, Navarre, Murcia, Wessex, Mercia, Northumbria, and the whole host of German provinces (I can see why the HRE was never united -- too divisive). Which reminds me; my favorite thing I've heard about the HRE is that it was "neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire."

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2006, 04:25:06 pm »

That is the only Kane I choose to recognize.

OK, Kane is the greatest villain. Hands down.

(Yuri comes in a not-so-close second place)

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 09, 2006, 04:30:04 pm »
All I can say is this: lance bass was once, and will forever remain the original, voice of sephiroth. lance bass came out he was gay, thus by default, sephiroth is the gayest character in the SE universe. he's even gayer then the gay looking clown with the womanly laugh O.o.

Thus, by default, ff7 is the gayest of all final fantasies. XD I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Nothing is gayer than Squall and FFVIII. U phail.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 09, 2006, 04:56:13 pm »
All I can say is this: lance bass was once, and will forever remain the original, voice of sephiroth. lance bass came out he was gay, thus by default, sephiroth is the gayest character in the SE universe. he's even gayer then the gay looking clown with the womanly laugh O.o.

Thus, by default, ff7 is the gayest of all final fantasies. XD I have no idea where I'm going with this.

Agreed, besides, Sephiroth never spoke in KH.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 09, 2006, 07:37:47 pm »

you never fought him did you?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 09, 2006, 07:46:15 pm »

If by fought you mean getting your ass handed to you, then yeah, I fought him. Why, does he talk after the match?

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: August 09, 2006, 08:28:23 pm »

If by fought you mean getting your ass handed to you, then yeah, I fought him. Why, does he talk after the match?
he says three things besides his grunts "sin harvest angel" which is the 1 hp attack, then he does meteorai, which he say "its time to end it all" or something around that, I can't quite remember. Then when you whip his ass, he says something about cloud.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 09, 2006, 08:42:23 pm »

he says three things besides his grunts "sin harvest angel" which is the 1 hp attack, then he does meteorai, which he say "its time to end it all" or something around that, I can't quite remember. Then when you whip his ass, he says something about cloud.

He can kill you with magic!? :shock: Wow, I need to level up some more.

But still, Squall is queerer.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 09, 2006, 11:00:34 pm »

He can kill you with magic!? :shock: Wow, I need to level up some more.

But still, Squall is queerer.
dude.... he uses blue balls on you. how is he not queering the squall?

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 09, 2006, 11:05:43 pm »
Simply because Squall is on such a level of bishieness that he is simply unqueerible.  :lee:

(oh and btw this is the Kain I was talking about)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 10:13:44 pm by cupn00dles »

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 11, 2006, 08:21:56 am »
I just googled some pics of this Squall Guy, but I don't frickin get why you think he's a queer, I mean just because he was made looking good?
Ohhh I think I get it, someone is envy  :D

Ahahahaha  8)

cupn00dles

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 11, 2006, 09:43:16 am »
I just googled some pics of this Squall Guy, but I don't frickin get why you think he's a queer, I mean just because he was made looking good?

Ahahahaha  8)

Here are a few reasons:

- He's got the EMOest personality in ANY game EVER;
- He wears a Chocobo fur jacket! (Jesus Christ. Paris Hilton wouldn't wear that.)
- He IS Seifer's bitch.
- Quistis, the hottest chick in FFVIII, like says "OMG PLZ BANG ME NOW", and he simply doesn't. Cuz' he's a bishie.
- He's just queer and that's it. Hahahaha =]
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 09:45:05 am by cupn00dles »

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 11, 2006, 10:14:54 am »
I'm not sure if anyone has braught it up, but Seiken Densetsu 3 is also Square Soft, I think O.o

Anyway, I think that the Dragon Lord / Prince of Darkness in Seiken Densetsu 3 were awesome villans. Basically, the Dragon Lord was this guy who died, but took this other guy with him, and gave him a bit of that power. Then all these other people were out to unleash the Mana spirits so that the Holy Land would open, the Dragon Lord or the Prince of Darkness would arrise and then destroy the Holy Land and claim the Sword of Mana, in turn killing the Mana Tree and the Goddess of Mana, who in the end actually did die.

Basically, either way, in the end, the Holy Land was destroyed. But at the end, in 1000 years time in which Mana would not exist till then, the Mana Tree will regrow and there will be a new goddess etc.

Anyway, besides that, I think Kefka and Sephiroth were the best SE villans.
Lavos didn't have enough personality, but he was great never the less.

Kefka, as said before, accomplished his goal, but was finished off. Sephiroth is hated and feared because he is so powerful, and because he killed Aeris and pretty much wanted the world destroyed.

And besides the main villans, I always loved FATE and the Dragon God. They just had such intricate plots. FATE was supposed to be the protector of humanity, yet attempted to reincarnate itself or make a new species of itself. And the Dragon God wanted the end of the humans, and the bastard took Harle :'(

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 11, 2006, 10:24:20 am »

Ahahahaha  8)

Here are a few reasons:

- He wears a Chocobo fur jacket! (Jesus Christ. Paris Hilton wouldn't wear that.)
- He IS Seifer's bitch.
- Quistis, the hottest chick in FFVIII, like says "OMG PLZ BANG ME NOW", and he simply doesn't. Cuz' he's a bishie.

Chocobos have fur? I thought they have feathers :O Or...or do birds have both?

Anyways, you know, I haven't played the FF game he is in, but you just gave me a reason to play it :D

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 11, 2006, 03:45:29 pm »

Ahahahaha  8)

Here are a few reasons:

- He IS Seifer's bitch.

Chocobos have fur? I thought they have feathers :O Or...or do birds have both?

Anyways, you know, I haven't played the FF game he is in, but you just gave me a reason to play it :D

no they have feather, that post was made up.
cloud is far more emo. the s.o.b. went catatonic for a good section of the game. and unlike seifer, who literally could only do so much damage to squall before squall bitched him royal, cloud literally WAS sephiroth's bitch for a good long while.
and dude: Selphie> quistis. and she later admits, she was trying to replace eldina, whom squall actually cared for when they were all just babies.
meanwhile, cloud still had tifa, who was waiting SOLELY FOR HIM SINCE THEY WERE KIDS, and still wanted aerith more. The hell kinda gayness is that?! you're giving up on a lifetime friend who wants to turn fuck buddy for the flower girl?! what are you, stupid?!