Author Topic: y does life have to be so heartbreaking  (Read 11584 times)

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
Re: y does life have to be so heartbreaking
« Reply #105 on: July 27, 2006, 10:15:06 am »
what the problem you guys have?
I dont't know but have you noticed that just about every one like to get off topic. I mean come on in just about every topic they get off topic every once in a while. But I have to say it would be boring if you stayed on topic all the time.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2006, 01:17:36 pm »
Hav any of you people ever felt like some one has taken you heart? Took it care so much for them and you love them more then anything andyou practicly given your soul to them and they stilll leave you with nothing inside. You love them and there in love with anoter person and your really close and you tell thet person. You do things that tell you that they feel the same way. They try not to let you know but in the end they al;ways tell you some way. They play games with your head. But they choose the person over you all the time. Tha've been with you beeing a good friend but wishing they could be more. Made you cry to were you can't breath. Try to make them happy but in the end you're allways the one hurting but you don't care as long as there happy. You want them to be happy even if it's not with you. I hate this word love. You pull away but they always pull you back. When you like somebody your reactions and the way you talk always tell the person. And it's hard to get over them cos you care for them in anyway possable. And it's hard to love someone when you think or know they don't feel the same way back.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2006, 04:35:54 pm »
Just read my other replies...no need to bump this Topic.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2006, 04:39:04 pm »
Hav any of you people ever felt like some one has taken you heart? Took it care so much for them and you love them more then anything andyou practicly given your soul to them and they stilll leave you with nothing inside. You love them and there in love with anoter person and your really close and you tell thet person. You do things that tell you that they feel the same way. They try not to let you know but in the end they al;ways tell you some way. They play games with your head. But they choose the person over you all the time. Tha've been with you beeing a good friend but wishing they could be more. Made you cry to were you can't breath. Try to make them happy but in the end you're allways the one hurting but you don't care as long as there happy. You want them to be happy even if it's not with you. I hate this word love. You pull away but they always pull you back. When you like somebody your reactions and the way you talk always tell the person. And it's hard to get over them cos you care for them in anyway possable. And it's hard to love someone when you think or know they don't feel the same way back.

If they don't reciprocate your feelings, then you are just going to have to cut your losses and say the hell with him / her / whatever. There is a point at which it is no longer profitable to invest in someone. If it isn't going to happen, it isn't going to happen. If you idolize your love and he or she treats you like crap, why continue idolizing him or her? As much as society tries to downplay and stem negative emotion, anger can still be a powerful and healthy emotion.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2006, 09:20:42 pm »
AHHHHHHH It's hard but he like me. And we disided to be friends because were too close and know so much about each other that if we went out and broke up it will rouin are good friend ship. But he said I would be boring because theres nothing new to learn. 
NOW HERES SOMETHING WOULD IT BE A GOOD IDEA TO BE FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS??
WOULD THAT BE GOOD??
oh and it a boy !!!!!!

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #110 on: August 05, 2006, 12:34:48 am »
AHHHHHHH It's hard but he like me. And we disided to be friends because were too close and know so much about each other that if we went out and broke up it will rouin are good friend ship. But he said I would be boring because theres nothing new to learn. 
WOULD THAT BE GOOD??
oh and it a boy !!!!!!

If you cannot disconnect the physical aspects from the emotional aspects of a relationship (and let me save you some time here: you can't) then being friends with benefits will only be setting yourself up for a fall. I say don't do it, because you'd only be deluding yourself.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 05, 2006, 01:00:01 am »
WOULD THAT BE GOOD??
oh and it a boy !!!!!!

If you cannot disconnect the physical aspects from the emotional aspects of a relationship (and let me save you some time here: you can't) then being friends with benefits will only be setting yourself up for a fall. I say don't do it, because you'd only be deluding yourself.

True!!!! ok so your saying that if he can't do all that stuff and hav a serious relationship with that person you can't do it while not haveing a serious relationship with that person. But alot of people do that!!  I dont see how they handel it well i'm kinda over it now I finely got all the things I wantd off my chest and well i'm ok now sometime I want to stop talking to him for a day or so.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2006, 07:31:19 am »
What are "Friends with benefits"?

Oh, and didn't we talk about the same on page 2?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 05, 2006, 12:54:59 pm »
What are "Friends with benefits"?

Oh, and didn't we talk about the same on page 2?

Cutting off a meaningful relationship while retaining the sex. I can't see how some people would do it. Not because I'm some anti-sex snoid, but because as Radical_Dreamer said, I place a pretty meaningful priority on physical intimacy. I'd probably fail in repressing higher affection in that situation.