9 (33.3%)
I don't.
4 (14.8%)
Not Sure
2 (7.4%)
I don't. Just stop your idiotic topics
12 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Kick me out  (Read 7852 times)

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Kick me out
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2006, 11:53:08 pm »
I changed the permissions on the forums to allow the Global Moderators to ban people.

Great R6-6Y! I'm drunk on power! Nobody can stop me now! I own the universe! I control everything!! Wah ha ha hah!!

Being a moderation issue, it's completely their decision. However, I still don't believe forcing people to leave accomplishes anything.

Humph! An attitude like that might just get you banned, mister!

In all seriousness, we'll let Clay proceed on probation for now. RD and I and all the other fuzz are keeping an eye on things.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2006, 02:20:58 am »
Another day, another blow against the pillars of democracy. Will this tyranny never cease? Will the mother never find her child? Will the poor never starve?

EDIT: Oh, didn't see that NEXT message. Stupid line thingies. Well, I stand by what I say.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2006, 03:42:27 pm »
Well you registered June 24 of 2006 . . . and you are already nearing 200 posts.

Do topics like this need to exist?

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2006, 04:30:07 pm »
Well, IMHO everybody with more than 3 posts per day should be considered a hellish spammer and be banned from the internet forever review their actions and spam a little less.

Ramsus

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2006, 07:09:23 pm »
I changed the permissions on the forums to allow the Global Moderators to ban people.

Great R6-6Y! I'm drunk on power! Nobody can stop me now! I own the universe! I control everything!! Wah ha ha hah!!

Being a moderation issue, it's completely their decision. However, I still don't believe forcing people to leave accomplishes anything.

In all seriousness, we'll let Clay proceed on probation for now. RD and I and all the other fuzz are keeping an eye on things.

I can easily rewrite parts of the forum code and directly edit the database, allowing me to do anything. I don't even need to be a member of the forums.

It doesn't have to be obvious or big either. I can edit individual posts and member profile information without leaving a trace.

Your power is nothing compared to mine.

Now let's just hope the automated payments for the hosting costs don't mess up while I'm away, or the whole site disappears for a while.

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2006, 07:20:11 pm »
word

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2006, 01:40:43 am »

I can easily rewrite parts of the forum code and directly edit the database, allowing me to do anything. I don't even need to be a member of the forums.

It doesn't have to be obvious or big either. I can edit individual posts and member profile information without leaving a trace.

Your power is nothing compared to mine.

Now let's just hope the automated payments for the hosting costs don't mess up while I'm away, or the whole site disappears for a while.

Fine by me on what you're doing just don't get carried away.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2006, 04:06:57 am »
Nuts.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2006, 12:53:35 pm »
Ok. I don't like this at all. Haven't been on in 2 or 3 days and allready I don't like what I see. Sorry ok. I'm sorry. I've gone from village idiot to village spammer. I should cut back on posting. I've had enough proby officers on my back thank you... kidding. But hey I can stop posting unless I need to. SORRY

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 01:06:48 am »
At least that post was legible.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2006, 12:46:54 am »
I cannot believe what I just did. Completely forgetting what legible meant I looked it up in the dictionary. I knew what it meant but it seemed unfamiliar to me at the time. I have my moments. Just too many of them.

Matt Shadows

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • A7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2006, 02:29:28 am »
Considering I am no longer ClayAKAMe I ask that no one vote or post on this topic since I can't lock it.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2006, 02:41:50 am »
You've used your account to make five posts in the hour since it was registered. Take it easy this time, Mr. Matt. I've got my eye on you.

Matt Shadows

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • A7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2006, 02:56:33 am »
I'll make sure that I don't make the mistakes I've made in the past.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2006, 01:41:01 pm »
So did we kick ClayAKAme out or not? :?