9 (33.3%)
I don't.
4 (14.8%)
Not Sure
2 (7.4%)
I don't. Just stop your idiotic topics
12 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Kick me out  (Read 7848 times)

ChibiBob

Re: Kick me out
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 09:25:47 pm »
Eh, I don't know. It's more an issue of how many pointless, one-word or -line replies you post in current topics. I know post count is important to many people in message boards, but it's my opinion that the quality of the post comes before the quantity. I'd rather be known as an intelligent poster with a minimal post count than a "spammer" with an incredibly high post count.

Please, use the Edit button. Eliminate the unnecessary double- and triple-posting that you, although promising to tone down in the future, have already done in this topic; it's not really necessary to constantly bump self-created topics, since it's more likely than not that someone will take notice of your topic and post a reply, whether it's at the forefront or not. And, like so many others new to the Chrono Compendium should do, please read the articles before posting, as it makes it a lot easier to debate with those who aren't asking for definitions and clarifications every other response.

Sentenal

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 09:35:24 pm »
I don't check this board for a while, and there is a topic like this? o_O

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 11:27:56 pm »
Please, use the Edit button.

But yes, ChibiBob is absolutely correct. You have triple, maybe even quadriple the amount of posts as her, and yet still I remember ChibiBob as a great poster, and a very insightful person. She also think Kid is hot, which is awesome.

And sorry to break your bubble (or something) Clay, but you realize after this thread there is basically no way to bury this thread. It will be embedded into the minds of non-Alzheimer ridden Compendiumites forever, or a couple of months. You should never of made this thread, maybe asked people personally instead, or just tried to reform. Follow the AWRP; I wish I had!

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2006, 01:38:13 am »
Thanks for the advice. Really and truly I didn't care what others voted on.... It was mainly on what I could do to change myself to be recognized in the eyes of others as someone who is normal. For once I want to just be normal... but I'm silly by nature (I guess thats how you would say it). Ok. I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I was trying to be... well... me. ClayAKAME. From now on ... no more stupid shit. Thanks.

joemomma

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2006, 02:05:45 am »
hell no you keep the forum alive I log on about 5 times a day, no one else responds as much as I read, except for you. Type on!

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 02:09:44 am »
Well I find as many posts that seem interesting to me and type my opinion or a question or whatever i think is needed. It's fun (kinda) reviving old Topics.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 02:10:59 am »
and plus I'm on for hours at a time.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2006, 02:14:43 am »
Please please please, edit your first post. Please.
And from what I see, you aren't reviving so much as you are creating.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2006, 02:18:57 am »
Well since you asked nicely... ok. Ok I revive... or try .... a few.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2006, 02:54:53 am »
Happy now. Or did you mean something else?

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2006, 03:52:32 am »
So you did one of my ideas, so that means you aren't an idiot. What about the other? EDIT EDIT EDIT.

ClayAKAMe

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 03:56:48 am »
how about delete delete delete my other topics?

Ramsus

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 04:43:48 pm »
I discourage deletion of anything, except automated bot posts and stuff that throws us into legal gray areas. If you post something you later regret, tough luck. I also discourage outright banning of members.

Anyway, there's no reason for anyone to leave. If you post too much, then I can put an arbitrary limit on the number of posts you can make each day. I can also disable your ability to create new topics.

Want me to try that, or would you prefer to exercise a little self-control?

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • How do we know we exist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2006, 05:10:03 pm »
Can't he just leave?

The purpose of the Compendium is to debate, communicate and understand the Chrono series, and in the case of General Discussion, the world around us as it takes shape.

I do not mean to sound rude, but I personally don't believe the Compendium is your kind of place, Clay.

Ramsus

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 06:04:14 pm »
I changed the permissions on the forums to allow the Global Moderators to ban people. Being a moderation issue, it's completely their decision.

However, I still don't believe forcing people to leave accomplishes anything.