Author Topic: Stuff you hate  (Read 171616 times)

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
Re: Stuff you hate
« Reply #780 on: October 02, 2009, 10:52:52 pm »
Something (actually, someone) that I hate currently: My boss.

He is full of epic fail for not only being an asshole and douche A LOT to his employees (like giving me shitty 15 hours a week, etc.), but recently somebody on nightshift quit over some crap - and instead of giving that guy's hours to someone else, he goes and hires a new person! WTF? Like it wasn't retarded enough that he gives more hours to new employees than he does to me and the other folks who've been there longer (I've been there for 3 years, but he treats me like a frikkin n00b). What... a... shitface.  :evil:

Trebuchet

• Guardian (+100)
  • Mister Jean
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: October 03, 2009, 12:19:13 am »
I hate THIS.

Ughhhhhhhh.

Viewer discretion advised.
One Piece Dubbed is most certainly the worst English Dub of any anime, ever. Especially considering how good the original is.
ZOLO MY ASS.

And what the hell did they do to Sanji????

Thank God its dead, but ranting is fun when there's nothing else to do.
Except watch One Piece.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 07, 2009, 01:44:37 am »
I hate Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.  I really hate it.  It's like 10 mental disorders combined into one huge, shitty one.  It's horrible.  I fucking hate it.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 07, 2009, 01:48:22 am »
=(

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but I opened a can of pineapple juice today, and so all afternoon I've been having delicious chilled beverages of the tropical variety.

I've never had PTSD, so maybe this is not good advice, but something which has always helped me is to remember, in my occasional moments of misery, that, somewhere out there, plenty of people are having a good time right at that very moment. If I can't, then at least someone can.

Still, I hope you're the one feeling good and knocking back crushed pineapple juice in the near future.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #784 on: October 07, 2009, 02:06:16 am »
That is good advice and it has helped a little bit in the past regarding depression.  I also remind myself of the billions of people who have it much worse than I do.

Pineapples are delicious.  I'm glad you got to partake in their deliciousness today, and I'm even more glad that you're feeling better!  :)

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 07, 2009, 07:20:47 pm »
i hate uteruses.
why do girls have to have them?
more importantly why do they have to start gushing blood as soon as i start making out with one?
:/

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 07, 2009, 07:25:15 pm »
more importantly why do they have to start gushing blood as soon as i start making out with one?
:/

A girl, or a uterus?  XD

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #787 on: October 07, 2009, 07:25:40 pm »
If it weren't for uteri, you wouldn't be alive. You can still kiss her if she's on her period, but anything else might be.. messy.
More importantly, why do people think gushing blood is a joke? It really is painful, and really a huge drain on energy and motivation.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 07, 2009, 07:30:24 pm »
see i understand its purpose and that i can still kiss her while shes doing that. and that it is very painful. i for one am quite happy that my penis doesnt bleed monthly in a horrible profuse manner.
... at least not normally.

but the thing is we start and she stops and says 'oh hell naw.'
'what is it?'
'ill be right back.'
she hops out of the car and i can see a little pinkish spot on her jeans.
my only qualm with the organ is that it decides to do that RIGHT THEN. when we're both quite happy and want to celebrate our love.
CELEBRATE I SAY.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #789 on: October 07, 2009, 07:32:12 pm »
More importantly, why do people think gushing blood is a joke? It really is painful, and really a huge drain on energy and motivation.

Truth.  People who think it's a joke just have no understanding of what it's like.  I have a friend who has cramps that are so bad that in the past she's passed out from the pain.  She has to take super-strong pain medication whenever she gets her period just so she can function.

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #790 on: October 07, 2009, 07:38:23 pm »
Truth.  People who think it's a joke just have no understanding of what it's like.  I have a friend who has cramps that are so bad that in the past she's passed out from the pain.  She has to take super-strong pain medication whenever she gets her period just so she can function.
I haven't passed out, but I have come close. Menial activities like knitting are a great way to forget about the cramps, but it's nearly impossible to focus on anything more complex than that in the first few days. It's like someone tied weights to my limbs and eyelids and tried to stuff one in my stomach. The pain pills don't help much in that respect; they mask the cramps, but make me really drowsy and lethargic. I would like to just sleep that whole week away, but then I'd never get any project finished.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 07, 2009, 07:39:06 pm »
Zeph, random (and hopefully non-offensive) curiosity, but do you take supplements around the for-ordained times? My wife used to have the drain on energy and motivation problems until she started doing that.

my only qualm with the organ is that it decides to do that RIGHT THEN. when we're both quite happy and want to celebrate our love.
CELEBRATE I SAY.

Meh, so become vampire-goths, then the blood would be part of the celebration of your dark and blackened love. Problem solved!

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #792 on: October 07, 2009, 07:41:00 pm »
I probably should, but I'm always too braindead around that time to remember to do so. I learned on a hike that I get really tired if I don't get enough iron, and the period is pretty much synonymous with iron deficiency. I'll have to take some iron supplements or pistachios next time, thanks for reminding me!

ONSLAUGHT

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Crono + Panda = WTF Run!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 07, 2009, 08:02:36 pm »
You ought to love the uteri. LOVE THAT BITCH. :P But the pain part, yeah. No fun. No fun at all. :(

As for why I'm here, I hate Chaos in Dissidia. Very much. I get to the bastard about 10 levels stronger than him only to find over half his attacks are undodgable or unblockable. And his attacks are ALL one hit kills. Alright, so finish him fast right? I finally do it. A SECOND PHASE! The exact same as the first except now I'm all drained of confidence and power(both in game and real life). Recently I finally defeated this pain in the ass...only to have a third go around with the asswipe.
Alright then, no problem right? Oh wait, not only am I extremely drained in every manenr both in game and real life, but his third form ALSO is not the same thing as before but the same thing as before except with wider range(guarenting you don't avoid his attacks), does more damage(not grand difference since he kills you in 1-2 hits anyway), and he spams his most lethal attacks much more often.
Top this off with the game not applying physics of I punch him in the face he flinches.
Oh! And did I forget to mention...I forgot. But yeah, that's why i came here.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 07, 2009, 08:41:31 pm »
iron always helps me when im feeling rather tired. apparently i got the shit end of the stick in terms of genetics, so aside from having shit vision i also have some kind of blood disorder. i guess i dont absorb iron or something liek that.
but it helps me!
mia says that chocolate helps. chocolate, i hear, is very good.