Author Topic: Kid: Greatest thief ever?  (Read 3736 times)

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
Re: Kid: Greatest thief ever?
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 03:16:56 pm »
Not all of them. But thanks for stereotyping. >_>
well, we know kid can stop herself from dying from fatal wounds. I don't think doors to to hard of a problem.

She has a Time-Rewinding pendent. She doesn't devote ANY kind of energy in rewinding time nor is she aware of it. While she MIGHT be able to pick locks, I've no idea why the pendent should go into her list of thief skills.
true, but she's smart enough to have one :3

Crazyswordsman

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Mayor of Booyaville
    • View Profile
    • Booyaville, circa 1000 AD
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 12:10:19 am »
About Kid's pendant, if Kid is a clone of Schala, then shouldn't the pendant also be a clone?  Or is it the real thing? -CSM

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 12:17:38 am »
About Kid's pendant, if Kid is a clone of Schala, then shouldn't the pendant also be a clone?  Or is it the real thing? -CSM
well techinically schala doesn't have the pendent at the end of CT. remember, the pendent saved Marle and the others from the ocean palace cave in.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 02:21:34 am »
Time Bastard. Nuff said.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 03:47:49 am »
well techinically schala doesn't have the pendent at the end of CT. remember, the pendent saved Marle and the others from the ocean palace cave in.

Yes she does. She used the last of it's power, and then was gated with the pendant. She then stuff happened, she tried to get out of the DBT, heard Serge, created Kid and sent her out with the pendant and got Serge to Chronopolis and back.

Crazyswordsman

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Mayor of Booyaville
    • View Profile
    • Booyaville, circa 1000 AD
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2006, 12:19:56 am »
In that case, there's two pendants due to the time paradox.  Schala has one and Marle has the other from an alternate timeline. -CSM

Kazuki

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2006, 01:12:44 am »
She has a Time-Rewinding pendent. She doesn't devote ANY kind of energy in rewinding time nor is she aware of it. While she MIGHT be able to pick locks, I've no idea why the pendent should go into her list of thief skills.

Lol.

Random Guards: YOU IS SURROUNDED

Kid: MORE LIKE... SEE YOU 5 MINUTES AGO, BITCH *whoosh*

I dunno about that best theif ever thing, though...she missed a pilfer on a dead-in-the-next-hit General Viper at Fort Dragonia. If she can't steal from somebody who can barely stand, than that says something.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 03:39:56 am »
Using the Pendant's power to escape from prison or being pinned down is a waste of the energy.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 02:17:43 pm »
As opposed to waiting three minutes where you'll be dead and THEN using it for the exact same thing? Liek dur.

ShoeMagus

• Guardian (+100)
  • "We are...the dreamers of Dreams."
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2006, 01:47:48 am »
Of course just having Serge do one of his ridiculously powerful techs (didn't he know Luminair?) could solve the whole problem. Who needs the Pendant? I mean they defeated both the Dragon God and the final remains of Lavos. They beat pirates, monsters, the Acacia Dragoons, Dario hyped up on the Evil Masamune.

Matt Shadows

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • A7X
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 02:04:23 am »
Of course just having Serge do one of his ridiculously powerful techs (didn't he know Luminair?) could solve the whole problem. Who needs the Pendant? I mean they defeated both the Dragon God and the final remains of Lavos. They beat pirates, monsters, the Acacia Dragoons, Dario hyped up on the Evil Masamune.
Hey Sergy. Still here biotch. Oh god... I need to hide unil I'm a Zealian.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 04:39:02 am »
and yet, nothing could stop the all powerful Kid heel to the boys technique. :3