Author Topic: Chrono Crisis Trailer!  (Read 931 times)

Johny Bras

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Crisis Trailer!
« on: May 29, 2006, 05:54:10 pm »
Hi galley, I found in the internet a trailer of Chrono Crisis in the www.fileplanet.com but don't I get to download because i need to pay for being associated, placed who there the video Chains of Fate", why he didn't place here so that all of us can see???the file has 20,8MB approximately...Thanks a lot..

Richforce

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Crisis Trailer!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2006, 08:16:00 pm »
You can download it with a free acount, you just have to wait a little longer than you would with a paid subscription

Johny Bras

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 01:10:58 pm »
Thanks dude

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 08:04:56 pm »
I'll let you guys use my fileplanet account.  E-mail = Justin3008@hotmail.com the pass for the acct on fileplanet = Jaymie

Don't even try getting in the e-mail cause it's locked -_-.  But yeah, this should help a bit.

Johny Bras

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 01:27:55 pm »
Thank you dude but are the servers free always full!!doesn't other site exists where I can download?Thanks...

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Chronologically Correct
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 06:10:31 pm »
All that trailer is is a bunch of the anime cutscenes from FF Chronicles with some new music and some text, and it's pretty old. It's the only video I've ever made and it doesn't really have much to do with Crisis (well now at it's current progress anyways). That's the only place I have it up for download, but trust me, you're not missing much. It was only made for fun and not meant to be taken seriously.