Author Topic: Welcome, welcome!  (Read 61526 times)

MS04

• Earthbound (+15)
  • Not much to see here, just a fan of CT.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome, welcome!
« Reply #585 on: February 01, 2020, 04:07:25 pm »
I haven't had the time to properly introduce myself, so hi everyone! I'm MS04, some of you may know me as the person behind the upcoming CT - Master Quest hack, coming March 7th of this year! I plan to become a game developer someday, and want to use ROM hacks as some kind of "practice", so expect some more in the future! (And yes, before you ask, I do love Chrono Trigger, like you all!)

VidKid369

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: July 14, 2020, 09:05:57 pm »
Hey, guys! My name is VidKid369/John and I just joined the forum! I thought I'd say 'Hi' to everybody here!

I'm a huge fan of Chrono Trigger I think it was one of the first if not the first RPG I ever truly honestly played! I'm a big RPG fanatic I usually only play RPGs. I've always been a fan of Chrono Trigger so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. I'm originally from California.

Nice finally getting here!!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life
  • Lavos (+4000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 15, 2020, 09:34:16 am »
Hey vidkid!

Welcome tot he party! Glad to see you join.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to reach out! We're a pretty small, but friendly group.

VidKid369

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: July 15, 2020, 09:11:13 pm »
Omg.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I recently started Chrono Trigger again yesterday and I just had to visit the Chrono Compendium this time I actually listened to myself and decided to register, & sign-up for the forums! I've been visiting your site for ages.

I'm currently on a small backlog quest and Chrono Trigger is one RPG that I just hadn't played in ages it's been so long I forgotten every little thing about everything.

Oh. I've always considered Chrono Trigger a big game. I've always wanted to join the community of fans. Is there anywhere I can post my thoughts or impressions while playing the game for the first time in a long while? I don't want to mess anything up, what you all have going on here?

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 15, 2020, 11:01:32 pm »
Welcome tot he party!

Feel free to join in any discussions or start your own. Thread necromancy is A-OK here.

As for where share your thoughts while replaying the game, maybe the Chrono / Gameplay Casual Discussion thread?

Mauron

• Guru of Reason
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • Nu-chan
    • View Profile
    • Maurtopia
« Reply #590 on: July 16, 2020, 02:15:52 am »
If you need hacking help, I'm your girl.  8)

VidKid369

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: July 16, 2020, 02:24:48 am »
Hi, Kodokami and Mauron!

I'm actually so excited to be here I've always been in awe of Chrono Trigger and I've been a bit skittish to join the forum, just because I'm so busy with in-game stuff and writing a lot offline about it. What I've learned is it's super duper helpful if I just talk to other people about it online!

I'm just super skittish about posting sometimes but I won't be scared off I promise.

Ok I'll try to check-out that thread. Thanks! :)

Ever since I realized my backlog I decided to do something about it so I guess I am here now! Again, thanks for the warm welcome!