Author Topic: Welcome, welcome!  (Read 121079 times)

johnnykrad

• Iokan (+1)
  • The 3rd
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome, welcome!
« Reply #555 on: February 05, 2014, 02:45:37 am »
Hello Compendium, I'm a fresh member :) found this site looking for scraps of Chrono I could find about the lost 3rd installment. I'm a big jRPG fan and grew up playing them. Loved the genre so much that I decided to become an indie developer. Working  on a project right now which will be my debut RPG. My offering is a still from a scene of my work :) If you think it looks like a familiar scene I will just say your assumptions are probably right.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 05, 2014, 03:34:22 am »
Welcome to the Compendium johnnykrad!

So glad to have you here and we hope you enjoy your stay.

All the best in your endeavors as an Indie developer.

Feel free to bounce questions off of us if you need :D

johnnykrad

• Iokan (+1)
  • The 3rd
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 05, 2014, 04:52:26 am »
Thank you magus :) I will keep you all posted since this endeavor involves creating the spiritual successor (or so i'm trying ) of the Chrono bloodline. Hope everyone is having a good night.

• Iokan (+1)
  • Anyone else remember ChronoShock?
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #558 on: March 01, 2014, 06:05:32 pm »
Well, this is the first time I've actually joined the Compendium forums. Does anyone else remember this place?:

Yeah, what is left of our community is about 4 active members. I figured it was finally time to move on.

Anyway, how ya'll doin'?

Yoon

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • Y-Corner
« Reply #559 on: March 07, 2015, 12:48:21 am »
Hi everyone, I'm Yoon! After a long time lurking the forums, I figured it's about time for me to register and join in on the Chrono discissions! :roll:

Ramsus

• Entity
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: March 07, 2015, 12:51:19 am »
Hi everyone, I'm Yoon! After a long time lurking the forums, I figured it's about time for me to register and join in on the Chrono discissions! :roll:

Welcome to the forums, Yoon.

Yoon

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
    • Y-Corner
« Reply #561 on: March 10, 2015, 08:53:41 pm »
Thanks for the welcome! :)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 11, 2015, 11:09:05 pm »
Yeah.

Yeah, I remember CS. I thought there was still that EZboard or whatever where everyone had gone to?

I noticed the OneUpStudios forums are now dead, too: http://www.oneupstudios.com/boards/forum.php

Nii

• Iokan (+1)
  • I've traveled this far wandering the abyss of time
    • View Profile
    • Imoutorave
« Reply #563 on: June 16, 2015, 03:34:10 pm »
Same thing as most people here, been a chrono fan for 20 years, and have been using this website for god knows how long. Finally decided to register and become apart of the community!

I enjoy making music, chain smoking cigarettes to destress about break never coming out, and eating spicy food.

Hope I can make everyone's experience here a little better. :)

GunvoltEXE

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 06, 2015, 10:39:27 pm »
Hello, Chrono Compendium!

It's great to see that the forums are open again, as last time I checked here they were read only, or something like that. I often use to come by and read the forums about every 6 months or so, but just kinda stopped after a while. this was in the late 2000s.

I'm looking for the "Forums are re-opened" post though, and can't find anything...

Anyway, I've always loved the Chrono Compendium, so I'm glad that discussion can continue on it.

Long live the Chrono Compendium!

Hyachintus

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: August 16, 2015, 09:02:01 am »
Hello! :)
I've visited several times before as a guest, but only on short outbursts (I get these random Chrono moods, even when I haven't played it in a long time). Recently, I've been thinking of doing sort of a "history" of Zeal, so I'll be relying on Chrono Compendium a lot.
Out of other JRPGs, I like the first five FF and the Shin Megami Tensei, and I read and write in my spare time. So much from me  :D

Joseph Lightwall

• Iokan (+1)
  • Looking Back through Time... and Forward Again!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: August 25, 2015, 04:58:17 pm »
Hello!  :) I actually joined back in early May... only to find that the site was mostly deserted.  :(  I just so happened to cross my logon info and decided to see if there was anything new.  I was happily surprised!

I also just found out about Crimson Echoes.  (I hadn't ever heard about it before.)  :(  Quite sorry to hear that.

Anyway, glad to see this place is alive again! :D

froodo

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
    • About Me
« Reply #567 on: October 21, 2015, 09:17:07 pm »
Hi! Sorry for the late presentation  :oops:

I wander around for a long time, but only now managed to sign up (problems with email).

I'm a die hard fan of the series... My first experience was in 2007 with Chrono Trigger, and now i'm struggling to complete Chrono Cross (lack of time and blah).
I hope i would help ChronoCompendium as much i can, to maintain the flame burning!

Thanks!

marcychildknight

• Iokan (+1)
  • I love Chrono Cross and Marcy is my favorite
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Cross fansite
« Reply #568 on: October 22, 2015, 12:58:39 pm »
Hi there guys. Im new on this but i want to say that im a big fan of the chrono series, specially of Chrono Cross. I run a fansite on Facebook and another on Tumblr as well with animated gifs. I hope i can help you guys to keep this serie alive! :D

Kodokami

• Entity
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Enjoy the moment!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 26, 2015, 01:53:41 pm »
Welcome to the Compendium! I've seen you around Tumblr, actually. It always amazes me to see those gifs.

And welcome to everyone else who has joined recently during this lull. Hopefully, we'll hear good things from Square Enix soon.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 01:55:38 pm by Kodokami »