Author Topic: did anyone else think that ff7 and the chrono games had alot in common  (Read 6414 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Just for the record, if you want to go with NA canon, then I should inform you the Square-Enix retconned it. Aerith is her official name in NA.

But whatever.

Huh? Did they manage to change her name in-game? Bizzare. I was unawares.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
Just for the record, if you want to go with NA canon, then I should inform you the Square-Enix retconned it. Aerith is her official name in NA.

But whatever.

changed it at AC, so its aerith is cannon for AC, BC, and DC,

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
KH, too. They couldn't change it in the game itself, but 'Aeris' came up because they messed up translating the last letter.

GreenGannon

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile

But whatever.

No big deal. I really don't think it matters what you use, since we all know who you mean.

Just don't go all "It doesn't matter what Square says, the game says Aeris, so it's Aeris and anybody else is wrong.", like about 88% of the FF7 board. >_>

That goes for you too. Mr Grey The "It's Aerith dammit!" Angel..

kian

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, and both Cloud and Crono use a sword!  And both Robo and [insert FF7 robot here] are both robots!
dude ive been laughing my ass off for about three days after reading this.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Oh yeah, and both Cloud and Crono use a sword!  And both Robo and [insert FF7 robot here] are both robots!
dude ive been laughing my ass off for about three days after reading this.
Yeah, Sentenal, what - a - character :) He brings joy into our lives everyday, with his oh so crazy antics :D (no sarcasm there, by the way)