Author Topic: Theory on how Lavos was put into DBT  (Read 3375 times)

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Theory on how Lavos was put into DBT
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2005, 08:04:17 am »
By the way, Thanks for the pic CyberSarkany.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2005, 08:45:25 am »
No problem, since I suck at arguing, I like to support people with pics'n'stuff.

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2005, 10:02:31 pm »
Hmm... except that bit LOOKS like its the left one, not the right one.  If that theory is correct, it would seem that it would have been the right bit that went to the DBT, seeing as the left one was more of an assistant than anything.

Mystik3eb

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/dfscanl/index.html
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2005, 01:15:56 am »
Quote from: Zaperking
What are you on about? The Moment Zeal is defeated, you get sent to his PD, which means you don't arrive in 1999AD >.>

Why the hell would Lavos rise out of the ground in his own PD? Does a PD even have "ground"?

Quote from: DeweyisOverrated
Hmm... except that bit LOOKS like its the left one, not the right one. If that theory is correct, it would seem that it would have been the right bit that went to the DBT, seeing as the left one was more of an assistant than anything.

...well, it doesn't look more like the Left Bit based on looks, but it's location does. However that depends on where Crono was standing. Since I honestly remember it being on the right, the entire pic would be helpful for confirmation, Cyber...^_^

Naz

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2005, 07:22:34 am »
Quote from: DeweyisOverrated
Hmm... except that bit LOOKS like its the left one, not the right one.  If that theory is correct, it would seem that it would have been the right bit that went to the DBT, seeing as the left one was more of an assistant than anything.

Technically, yes. It IS the Left Bit. But it's referred to as the Right Bit since it's on Lavos' right hand side.

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2005, 09:37:31 am »
Since it was a 1on1, Crono was in the center, but nm(post counter+1) here the pic:

DeweyisOverrated

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2005, 12:07:17 pm »
right, I meant in terms of the player's perspective.  So, basically, it was the right bit that remained, when it was the left bit that was the core of Lavos.

I figured it was Lavos' right bit based solely on location, obviously.  Where Crono was standing was pretty much irrelevant, because if it was Lavos' left, it would have been to Crono's right.