Author Topic: FAQs complete; new affiliate; Crisis news  (Read 1647 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
FAQs complete; new affiliate; Crisis news
« on: November 16, 2005, 01:03:45 am »
Two bits of good news today. Firstly, the basic general Frequently Asked Question lists for Chrono Cross and Radical Dreamers are finished. You can access them on the main page of the encyclopedia, though you probably won't need them for reference at the moment. Secondly, I, ZeaLitY, have organized a petition to revive Big O for a third season as a side project. The deal is sweetened by new affiliation with Save Big O, the center of the effort to bring back this great series. The Compendium will certainly benefit from the linkage!

Third on the agenda is Chrono Crisis; rumors of its death are greatly exaggerated. The website is still in the works but the forums are up: check them out here. There are also some juicy new screenshots for you!

[ 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ]

Coliseum 2.0 has been completed, and will be released with Chrono Symphonic (when it comes out probably in a couple weeks). Want to know what's going to be included? Well, the initial oversights have been corrected, and the coliseum generally runs better and the difficulties are more level now (no Masamune Spekkio on easy). Most importantly, a cameo from a legendary swordsman appears if you beat Hard mode on Solo. Can you do it and discover the guest's identity? We'll see when it comes out!

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 03:25:44 am »
Quoth Cartman:
Sweet

Zizzlebop

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 06:51:03 am »
How are screens 2 and 3 not exactly the same as CT? When is it comming out anyways?

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 08:13:27 am »
Quote from: Zizzlebop
How are screens 2 and 3 not exactly the same as CT? When is it comming out anyways?

They are the same, but since the game is being made with RPGMaker (no Temporal Flux or rom hacking) it's worth showing anyway.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 11:28:49 pm »
Like the fog in 600AD. A lot nicer

Chains Of Fate

• Fan Project Leader
  • Porrean (+50)
  • Chronologically Correct
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Crisis Forums
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2005, 12:37:21 am »
Indeed, I have to build every single map block by block, which is something extremely hard to do when trying to not only mimic Trigger, but exceed it. There are many differences not seen in those screenshots, but I don't want to reveal anything just yet. :) The only noticible differences in the screenshots should be the fountain graphic in 1005 AD and the fog in 600 AD.

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2005, 12:59:31 pm »
Looking great, I can't wait to play it.

silent protagonist

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 09:11:36 pm »