Author Topic: Did crono die when porre attacked  (Read 32247 times)

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Did crono die when porre attacked
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2005, 04:16:01 pm »
I don't think FATE would allow the Dragonians to leave El Nido...

Legend of the Past

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 15, 2005, 06:17:34 pm »
FATE woulden't allow ANYONE to leave El-Nido until after the Millenial Fair is over. 900 AD is WAY before that.

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 15, 2005, 06:39:09 pm »
What? Now the Millenial Fair is involved into all that? I think I don't understand your statement.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 16, 2005, 03:01:22 am »
The game ends when the Millenial Fair. Any kind of intervention with Crono's jouney in 1000 A.D. could mess up the future. Therefore, once the Millenial Fair ends, the future is secure. The Midnight Parade is the one point in the story in the Millenial Fair when everything's already pretty much in order. So, until 1000 A.D.'s Millenial Fair is over, no one could go. Because any intervention with Truce's past at any point and until the end of the Millenial Fair could somehow stop Crono from saving the future.

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 16, 2005, 05:55:34 am »
Oh okay. 76,000BC to 900AD is way before than that anyway, as you said. So that's why the Dragonians never went out of El Nido, and thus the only power spots they knew was the artificial ones made by FATE.

CatchRBFivy

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~catchRBFivy
« Reply #245 on: August 16, 2005, 02:58:09 pm »
Quote from: Legend of the Past
The game ends when the Millenial Fair. Any kind of intervention with Crono's jouney in 1000 A.D. could mess up the future. Therefore, once the Millenial Fair ends, the future is secure. The Midnight Parade is the one point in the story in the Millenial Fair when everything's already pretty much in order. So, until 1000 A.D.'s Millenial Fair is over, no one could go. Because any intervention with Truce's past at any point and until the end of the Millenial Fair could somehow stop Crono from saving the future.

Wow, I never realized that.  That makes me feel a lot better about a lot of things concerning FATE.  Just to be certain...is this the reason FATE was created?  Or was that something concerning just Cronopolis until the time crash.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 16, 2005, 06:31:38 pm »
Acctually, FATE needed no one to leave El Nido once they were there because they could go back to the main land and stop FATE from being created. FATE is selfish.

pokemon_45_79_1

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 22, 2005, 04:01:46 am »
I dont believe crono died when porre attacked guardia. Its not stated anywhere that he died in the war with porre. Also keep in mind that if it wasnt for lynx supplying porre with hi tech weapons they may have not taken guardia. Of course if guardia lived on in the future then it would of detected the coming of lavos. They just happen to be at naidas bell in the dead sea because of the connection with guardia.

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: September 22, 2005, 06:24:21 am »
Quote from: pokemon_45_79_1
I dont believe crono died when porre attacked guardia. Its not stated anywhere that he died in the war with porre. Also keep in mind that if it wasnt for lynx supplying porre with hi tech weapons they may have not taken guardia. Of course if guardia lived on in the future then it would of detected the coming of lavos. They just happen to be at naidas bell in the dead sea because of the connection with guardia.

Porre invaded Guardia in 1,005 AD, Lynx wasn't even created yet (Wazuki changed into Lynx in 1,010 AD).

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 22, 2005, 06:44:46 am »
...................................... Are you insane?
Guardia fell in 1005AD. Lynx was created in 1007AD when Wazuki went mad... end of story.. Lynx did not supply anything, but FATE probably used him to get some influencial power in Porre so he could get in touch with General Viper and lure them to the Dead Sea.

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: September 22, 2005, 07:40:31 am »
Lynx was actually created in 1,010 AD when Wazuki was playing with Serge on the beach and suddenly became crazy.

Zaperking

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 22, 2005, 11:10:50 am »
When did it say that Wazuki acctually finished turning into Lynx in 1010AD... What I got was that Wazuki stopped acting like himself after they came back from Chronopolis, and dissapeared for some time, came back to finish off Serge. Kind like what Marge said.

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 22, 2005, 12:48:45 pm »
What you got is right, Marge says Wazuki stopped acting like himself, and he was obviously not a feline demi-human yet when he came back from Chronopolis. However, there's nothing about him disappearing for some time, so I assume Wazuki continued to live with Marge and Serge until the day he drowned Serge.

Legend of the Past

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 22, 2005, 01:19:59 pm »
In fact, the game states Wazuki went mad from the sight of Serge's near death and the power from the FF. Though the transformation may have by 1010 A.D., he disappeared by 1006 A.D. He only had enough power to get Serge back to Arni, then ran off to becomes a big walking, talking FATE-like-thinking cat.

Akuma

« Reply #254 on: December 05, 2005, 11:06:00 pm »
I think Crono himself was one of the attackers. Nobody is sure what happened to the Masamune between 600 A.D. and 1005 A.D. most believe it was stored in Guardia Castle and something happened to it to make it evil. Whatever made it evil, it could corrupt even a soul like Crono's just like it did to Radius and Karsh. And it's not like we get to see any of the Zenan continent in Chrono Cross, or any of the real higher ups in the Porre Army, let alone hear of them.