Author Topic: A particular grimy sounding sample from Corridors of Time  (Read 2642 times)

xir

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
A particular grimy sounding sample from Corridors of Time
« on: December 04, 2020, 01:36:30 pm »
Hi everyone, a couple years ago, I found and downloaded a Chrono Trigger sample pack, and used one particular sample that I accidentally deleted and can't find again. I've attached a snippet of the sample being used.

I think the sound's originally from Corridors of Time, maybe the one that's carrying the melody but not totally sure since the sound has a bunch of effects on it in the snippet. The sample pack I originally downloaded it from just had a ton of Chrono Trigger sounds as .wav files, labelled 1.wav through something like 98.wav I think. This one was 78.wav, and was next to a bunch of other recognizable Corridors instruments if I'm remembering right.

I've tried looking for it online, checked a bunch of soundfonts and sound pack rips, but haven't been able to locate it.

(Yeah I could just resample the snippet I have, but it doesn't come out as clean or nice sounding because of the effects and all that.)

Does anybody recognize this sound and where I can find it again?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 01:39:21 pm by xir »