Author Topic: So, where the hell are we going?  (Read 2011 times)

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • How do we know we exist?
    • View Profile
So, where the hell are we going?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2005, 10:32:49 pm »
It's just that- a theory.

It has no scientific backing.

Quite honestly? I don't care if you like it.

That's the plan.

Hadriel

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2005, 10:39:09 pm »
Quote from: jsondag2
Regarding the variables, Dag, the Changelog is there for just that reason

Yes, the changelog is very important, I actually used it.  Those were just some examples, if you have alot of people working on something and they don't understand the whole picture it can start to hurt...like say you were going to use what you thought was a blank spot of a map (you know how some maps have like 5 different maps on them), but someone else thought the same thing and well you know the rest.

I'm sorry I'm sounding like such a prick, I swear I'm not really like this, I just believe in the Diminishing returns theory.

--jp

We'll just have to coordinate.  There are going to be difficulties with any method we use.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2005, 10:47:22 pm »
Right, unless a sound method for exportable data comes out, we do have to worry about coalescing contributors into a singular effort.

I suppose right now, we should begin the in-depth task listing. Stages of Chronopolis, etc.

Jake, you probably already know this, but I think some rooms were suggested in the plot thread. Specifically,

-Temporal Catch (like dragging a net through time)
-Chrono Compendium (lots of information)
-Director Station (where the demo ends up)
-Dispatch Chamber (where the party leaves)
-Power core (note: flame isn't in here yet)

And I think others can be added at will to that for flair. And I agree the palette could be changed to be a little more steely blue, but that's up to your efforts. Right now, I'm trying to get variable width fonts working with Chronotools, but the documentation, as bisqwit put it, "isn't great, but it's there." It's taking awhile.

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2005, 11:26:48 pm »
Thank you for your support, Hadriel, Zeality.

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2005, 12:01:44 am »
Yeah, I saw the suggestions in the plot thread.  It'll probably require a lot of custom graphics, though maybe not.  We'll see.  I meant just planning where each room is and how they are interconnected.  A couple of those you just mentioned are areas I thought should be the same room, such as the Temporal Catch and Dispatch Chamber.  I also was thinking of possibly a separate room for Melchior (he'd be like CE's Spekkio :lol:), but anyway...

Exodus

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2005, 06:06:21 pm »
Unless somebody wants to spend a few hours with Tile Molester, a silvery-blue color isn't possible.