Author Topic: Chrono Symphonic ready for mastering; CT birthday looms!  (Read 3601 times)

SilentMartyr

• Magical Dreamer (+1250)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chronotrigger.info
Chrono Symphonic ready for mastering; CT birthday looms!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2005, 09:02:19 pm »
I can't wait!!!! (Is bouncing off of walls)

Daniel Krispin

Re: Chrono Symphonic ready for mastering; CT birthday looms!
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2005, 10:09:30 pm »
Quote from: ZeaLitY
* A Lavos-size surprise!

Would that be Lavos as the whole thing including the shell, or inside sans the shell? Or yet, the creature in his armour, or the centre bit, or the little bit? Because there is a great size disparity betwixt them. Say, one thousand-fold, at least. If you consider volume and mass, likely in the order of millions and billions.

So, I beg of you, clarify this. Which Lavos-size?

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2005, 10:23:52 pm »
Daniel, you're crazy... :lol:

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2005, 10:27:29 pm »
How about, Lavos in his shell's entirety is a dry sponge soaked in water.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2005, 12:14:58 am »
Quote from: teh Schala
Daniel, you're crazy... :lol:

So I have been told...

But, well, ZeaLitY... that is quite the size, then. The question remains: what shall this be, then?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2005, 12:17:39 am »
Midnight!

SilentMartyr

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2005, 12:37:21 am »
Its only 11:30 here :/

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2005, 12:37:58 am »
10:30 for me.

Midnight CENTRAL!

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2005, 12:44:22 am »
I am now mightily confused. It is not midnight yet, unless your dwelling lies far eastward...
I jest. Badly - I do know it - though it is all I can muster to my mind. I have not a wit for it, and never have. But enough of it, I suppose. I know well what you intended by your winged word. And to it I shall add that: upon that hour cry: all for ZeaLitY, Guardia and Chrono!

(Apologies, my speech seems to have descended into this form, and I am trying at very bad Shakespeare allusions, it seems. I cannot do otherwise, strangely enough, and am constrained to speak so. I believe it to be the fault of all the earlier writing - the five page treatise upon the beliefs of the Lutheran Church, and the reasons by which the Old Testament may be seen in a metaphorical light - which has cast upon me this other style-semblence. To much thought given to words and the ways in which they are to be used does such to me. By all reason it will have left me later, or at the very least tomorrow, and it will torment you no more than this.)

Ai, and now I see the update, and my jest is all but ruined. What woe!

SilentMartyr

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2005, 12:46:30 am »
Quote from: Daniel Krispin
I am now mightily confused. It is not midnight yet, unless your dwelling lies far eastward...
I jest. Badly - I do know it - though it is all I can muster to my mind. I have not a wit for it, and never have. But enough of it, I suppose. I know well what you intended by your winged word. And to it I shall add that: upon that hour cry: all for ZeaLitY, Guardia and Chrono!

(Apologies, my speech seems to have descended into this form, and I am trying at very bad Shakespeare allusions, it seems. I cannot do otherwise, strangely enough, and am constrained to speak so. I believe it to be the fault of all the earlier writing - the five page treatise upon the beliefs of the Lutheran Church, and the reasons by which the Old Testament may be seen in a metaphorical light - which has cast upon me this other style-semblence. To much thought given to words and the ways in which they are to be used does such to me. By all reason it will have left me later, or at the very least tomorrow, and it will torment you no more than this.)

It's offcial, Dan has finally gone bonkers.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2005, 12:56:21 am »
Quote from: SilentMartyr

It's offcial, Dan has finally gone bonkers.

Madness? No. Eccentricity, perhaps, and I welcome that with most joyful and open arms. Come now! Certainly you have seen me write in this manner before this day. Most often it comes to me after a severe day of schoolwork. This day? I made long efforts at an analytical argument. It is when my mind is fired to think, I deem, wakened to its full thought. Often my writing is in such a mood: such is my favoured style. It is the mode of my thoughts, often, and is the form of speech I attempt to weave into the dialogue of my tales: it lends it formality and rigidity, a thing must look down upon in writing, yet which I see as the pathway to the style of legend. But one day... it came upon me late at night when the time came to reply to my school-comrades regarding a project. Needless to say, they were most confused at how such a menial topic could be twisted into such confusion of words!

Really, I'm finding it hard to write like this... normally. It takes an effort to think about it, and put the words down. I'm honest: that other way is what's natural for me right now (even there I wanted to say 'at this time'.) Actually, there is another I know that speaks like this, and from what I can tell he does so all the time on the net. I've even now trying to have him play Chrono Trigger - he has agreed to it - so he may be hereabouts in time. He's far younger than I, but I wager can write better than I in some regard. I have difficulty understanding his emails, actually.

Aitrus

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2005, 12:57:50 am »
Quote from: SilentMartyr

It's official, Dan has finally gone bonkers.

Verily.  It seems that all manner of wit has left this man behind.  Mayhap the rest of this night may restore him to his more natural state?

(I do believe that Daniel doth take this for the jest it is, or on such do I pin my hopes.)

SilentMartyr

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2005, 01:01:24 am »
MIDNIGHT
HAPPPY BIIIIIIRRRRTHHHHHDAYYYYY!!!!!!

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2005, 01:11:43 am »
Quote from: Aitrus
Verily.  It seems that all manner of wit has left this man behind.  Mayhap the rest of this night may restore him to his more natural state?

(I do believe that Daniel doth take this for the jest it is, or on such do I pin my hopes.)

Very nicely written! I do indeed!

Midnight yet?