Author Topic: why is he stronger?  (Read 8648 times)

beaner 14

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
why is he stronger?
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2005, 10:10:36 pm »
haha ohhh gotcha

thanks

i just wasnt sure i havent played that game in like 2 years, i just started a new guy  yesterday and im on the ghost ship after beatin polly and whatnot so i forgot about 85% of that stuff

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
why is he stronger?
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2005, 01:48:57 am »
Quote from: AuraTwilight
That's cool. Hey Jake-A-Roonie, can you or someone else get the Time Devourer stats for comparison? They should be similar enough.

They're likely very different stats.  A whole other game + a whole different platform = a whole different inner system.  And no, I can't get them, unfortunately.  I was able to pull the above stats straight out of the CT ROM using Crone.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
why is he stronger?
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2005, 06:39:16 pm »
Yea, figures. :P Thanks Anyway. Although I'm sure measurements and parrellels can be made, it would involve lots of mathematics and stuff :P icky.

kazmaka

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
why is he stronger?
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2005, 04:06:17 am »
it seems kinda really unlikely their stats would be similair to me, its practically a whole different life form now, and lavos was pretty whacked when he merged, as was schala, so yeh, i dont think their stats will be similair. also as Jake-A-Roonie said, "A whole other game + a whole different platform = a whole different inner system"

beaner 14

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
why is he stronger?
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2005, 12:19:18 am »
it seems kinda really unlikely their stats would be similair to me, its practically a whole different life form now, and lavos was pretty whacked when he merged, as was schala, so yeh, i dont think their stats will be similair.

do you think lavos is stronger, or do you think the time devourer has more power, since you say there stats wouldnt be similiar

teh Schala

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
why is he stronger?
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2005, 12:21:20 am »
Personally I'd say Lavos.  Time Devourer seemed like a pushover (if you were just trying to kill it and not necessarily save Schala) in comparison...  The TD was just a bigger threat because it was in a more strategic position than Lavos.  If Lavos could have gotten into the DBT at full power, rest assured, it would have been a done deal.