Author Topic: A bit confused  (Read 2947 times)

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
A bit confused
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2005, 02:18:31 am »
Quote from: AuraTwilight
If you flip through anthropology, it's easy to accept that the physical planet is bound by time, while the Planet's consciousness, the Entity, is transcendant through time.

If you flip through the scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans, it's easy to accept that the physical planet is bound by time, while the Planet's consciousness, the Entity, is transcendant through time?

Sir Frog

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
A bit confused
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2005, 08:50:14 am »
Quote from: AuraTwilight
Quote from: Sir Frog
The entity is a MacGuffin. Don't focus too much on it. In fact, I have proven to myself that the entity cannot exist as many have come to think of it (i.e., as a sentient being with a plan to change history).

Uh Huh.

Quote from: GrayLensman
I don't suppose you could share your proof with the rest of us?

Ditto

Quote from: Sentenal
I assume hes getting to that, along with his other theorys.

pwnt

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Sir Frog makes bold claims without so much as an  explantion.  Everybody knows that.  8)  ....

Anyway, you should probably substitute "convinced" for "proven to" in my original post.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
A bit confused
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2005, 07:39:51 pm »
If you flip through the scientific study of the origin, the behavior, and the physical, social, and cultural development of humans, it's easy to accept that the physical planet is bound by time, while the Planet's consciousness, the Entity, is transcendant through time?

Crap, I mean Anthroposophy. Oops ><;

Yeah, yeah, yeah... Sir Frog makes bold claims without so much as an explantion. Everybody knows that.  ....

Anyway, you should probably substitute "convinced" for "proven to" in my original post.

Thought so ^_^ Pwned.