Author Topic: Chrono Team Versions in Home World exist!  (Read 14711 times)

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Team Versions in Home World exist!
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 02:54:36 am »
Meh.

FATE - Does not go outside of El Nido and does stop people from going to the mainland.
Lynx - Actually goes to the mainland, and lures Porre down to El Nido, besides the fact that he befriended Porre enough to get a "Sir Lynx" position.
Yes...  Lynx is FATE's Avatar.  That means Lynx is basically FATE on legs.

My original point was that FATE kind of sticks to it's initial job. Lynx does not follow any code. He's not supposed to mess with the mainland, hes supposed to keep people from leaving or going in. He's not supposed to kill people, nor terrorize towns. Frankly, he's totally gone rouge, and has his own agenda.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 03:13:18 am »
FATE clearly doesn't stick to her initial job. Instead of guiding humanity through history, she wants to incarnate herself into her own species. This is partially what she does with Lynx, but it seems she/Lynx/Dark Serge still wants to reincarnate into another stuff.

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2006, 12:25:30 pm »
I know that this is getting old but I believe that most Chrono Team didn't get killed in the "Fall of Guardia."  If you examine drawing of kid in the "flaming orphanage" of the Chrono Cross you'll notice that there's a drawing of Crono & Marle... If you think about it, was drawn between 1009-1015 A.D.. Kid is too young to draw between 1004-1008 A.D. Therefore, I conclude that Crono & Marle somehow survive the "Fall of Guardia" & went into hiding & later appeared at Lucca house when Kid is matured enough to draw. I saw characters of the original Chrono Trigger in Kid's drawing suggesting that there's reunion of old comrades... Their reason & motives still unknown but there are circumstancial evidence that Crono survives lies in the Chrono Cross game.

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2006, 07:16:55 pm »
Impossible. How could Crono and Marle and even Lucca for that matter, have survived? Miguel basically implied that they were dead.

If Crono and Marle did survive somehow, then how do you explain the "spiritual" presence of Crono, Marle, and Lucca at Leene's Bell (Time Crash ground zero) and at Opassa Beach?

I would like to believe that they are still alive somewhere, but all evidence leads to their death somewhere between 1000AD-1015AD...

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2006, 07:51:04 pm »
Impossible. How could Crono and Marle and even Lucca for that matter, have survived? Miguel basically implied that they were dead.

If Crono and Marle did survive somehow, then how do you explain the "spiritual" presence of Crono, Marle, and Lucca at Leene's Bell (Time Crash ground zero) and at Opassa Beach?

I would like to believe that they are still alive somewhere, but all evidence leads to their death somewhere between 1000AD-1015AD...
actually, they have to survive: the future leaders of the world are marle's offspring O.o unless some paradox happened and marle was actually schala's mother... Oh My God! THE PARADOX! THE PARADOX!

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2006, 09:44:08 am »
Miguel says that these 3 are just some kind of Echo.
here the quote:

Quote from: Miguel
Don't let it bother you.
   It's just a distant echo
   from ones far gone...
   It's just an illusion.

I don't actually see where he says they are dead, but I didn't bother reading the other passages...

Magus22

• Bounty Hunter
  • Jean-Luc Picard says "It's time for Chrono Break".
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 02:57:23 pm »
Ok, so in previous posts and threads we've agreed that they were dead.

Are we now saying that they are alive somewhere . . . perhaps in a different time?

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2006, 03:44:11 pm »
Is it really so astonishingly amazing that they had a kid before the war, and they died and not the child? It'd be a total Superman-esqe twist :D

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2006, 06:10:05 pm »
And how do you the future leaders of the world are Marle's offspring anyway? We never saw that future.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2006, 08:03:45 pm »
And how do you the future leaders of the world are Marle's offspring anyway? We never saw that future.
lucca brought all of marles family line to meet her: doah was from the future, and was there. thus, I made the assumption doah=marle's decendent= marle cannot die.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2006, 09:28:23 pm »
Mind you, that whole future is dead. Not to mention with El Nido's arrival and Porre's dominance, a lot was changed. Marle may not even have offspring anymore, but if like Marle's grand mother had a sister who wasn't royalty but had her own line of kids who went past Marle's time, they could still be technically her descendants, but her being like the grea great great great ... aunt or whatever.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2006, 12:04:40 am »
Mind you, that whole future is dead. Not to mention with El Nido's arrival and Porre's dominance, a lot was changed. Marle may not even have offspring anymore, but if like Marle's grand mother had a sister who wasn't royalty but had her own line of kids who went past Marle's time, they could still be technically her descendants, but her being like the grea great great great ... aunt or whatever.
that's not her decendents then. its just her bloodline. decendents require you to be a parent somewhere down the line.

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2006, 02:07:56 am »
de·scen·dant
n.

1. A person, animal, or plant whose descent can be traced to a particular individual or group.

Nothing about having to be the parent. It just has to be traced back to you.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2006, 02:23:48 am »
de·scen·dant
n.

1. A person, animal, or plant whose descent can be traced to a particular individual or group.

Nothing about having to be the parent. It just has to be traced back to you.
keyword: you.

Chrono'99

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2006, 07:16:17 am »
Mind you, that whole future is dead. Not to mention with El Nido's arrival and Porre's dominance, a lot was changed.
Quoted for emphasis.