Author Topic: "Crimson Echoes: The Month that Could Have Been" starts NOW!  (Read 23742 times)

Magus-X

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: "Crimson Echoes: The Month that Could Have Been" starts NOW!
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2009, 01:53:14 pm »
So when will they release Crimson Echoes or when do they think it will be release?

u dont read very good, do u?

That was before I read they weren't going to continue Crimson Echoes.

Dark3mx

• Guardian (+100)
  • Those wings... I want them too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2009, 05:42:35 pm »

RySenkari, I sure hope that hypothetical modder who tries to finish the alpha has good spriting skills and can figure out how the event and tech code works. With Kajar Labs down, there's a complete lack of advanced reference notes that would otherwise be helpful to such an endeavor.

If the Alpha got leaked, it's more than likly that the programs used for editing will ride up to the net in a matter of time. Also, Romhacking.net and Zophar's Domain also still has Temporal Flux, GEARS, etc.

RySenkari

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2009, 06:42:21 pm »
If the Alpha got leaked, it's more than likly that the programs used for editing will ride up to the net in a matter of time. Also, Romhacking.net and Zophar's Domain also still has Temporal Flux, GEARS, etc.

Well, even if they could finish it, I don't think the creators would want them to. That didn't stop anyone from leaking the alpha, of course. Guess if Anonymous finished it up, they might be harder to sue than JP and Zeality would be.

Mikisho

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Future Refused to Change. We Said Screw You.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2009, 10:40:34 pm »
I think Agent12 and Zeality would be off the hook if anyone leaked it, wouldn't they?  I mean, they followed the demands given to them, to the best of their ability.  So if someone were to reprogram that last 25% of the Alpha, I'm guessing Agent12 and Zeality would probably have no problem with it....  But what do I know, I'm just a random dude who knows nothing about law ;).  Common Sense differs enormously from law xD.

jodas765

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2009, 03:20:59 am »
How much health does Kasmir have jesus christ that guy is hard to beat. Does he have like 50000000000000000000000000000000 HP. Jesus hell.
I have to be at level 10000000000000000 to beat this guy.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2009, 03:44:29 am »
jodas, this isn't the place for gameplay tips on a buggy leak we're trying to get taken off the web in compliance with threat of legal action by a major videogame corporation.

Mikisho

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Future Refused to Change. We Said Screw You.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2009, 03:48:05 am »
pffft, come talk to me when god zilla is involved.  THEN people will be worried about using the Alpha xD.  But yeah, Faust has a point.  Not the best thing to be talking about.  Especially since the developers never wanted anyone to even SEE that version, let alone play it.

jodas765

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2009, 03:53:37 am »
From what I have read people have called up square-enix and square said that they didn't know anything about a C&D for crimson echoes.
That is weird   :lee:

RySenkari

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2009, 03:55:32 am »
jodas, this isn't the place for gameplay tips on a buggy leak we're trying to get taken off the web in compliance with threat of legal action by a major videogame corporation.

Not in a million years are you going to get the alpha leak taken off the web. Pulled temporarily from the torrent sites, yeah, though people would probably just put it right back up.

I can see why you have to try, though the effort is pretty much like trying to empty the ocean with a teaspoon.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2009, 04:38:36 pm »
From what I have read people have called up square-enix and square said that they didn't know anything about a C&D for crimson echoes.
That is weird   :lee:

They confirmed it and said they were going to give a public response. After 2 weeks, they backed out of it.

Corpse69

• Porrean (+50)
  • Without a fight no one lives on
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2009, 08:24:53 pm »
what a bunch of gutless assholes Square enix is they know if they do it will be the death of them but seriously i think they never thought it would get this bad for them i just wish u guys weren't within there grasp

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2009, 08:53:56 pm »
Video 20 is a bit... confusing. The era Marle's in says 1 AD, yet there's reptites around. In 12000 BC the reptites were far extinct. Did father bring them back from the dead?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2009, 08:55:10 pm »
Video 20 is a bit... confusing. The era Marle's in says 1 AD, yet there's reptites around. In 12000 BC the reptites were far extinct. Did father bring them back from the dead?

Lavos never crashed, there was never an Ice Age.

EDIT: How's the map guys? That was one of my best accomplishments.

EDIT 2: To anyone who is talking about a leak, please leave. I for one don't want to get sued. And if you think think you're so high and mighty because you think you can take the fall for us and shit, you wont. We'll get sued, end of story.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 08:57:50 pm by nightmare975 »

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2009, 09:02:17 pm »
But wait a minute, didn't King Zeal acted after Lavos had landed, meaning the Ice Age was on it's way anyway? Or did he went even further back in time after dealing with the heroes and made possible the change?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 09:04:27 pm by Acacia Sgt »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2009, 09:03:30 pm »
But wait a minute, didn't King Zeal acted after Lavos had landed, meaning the Ice Age was on it's way anyway? Or did he went even further back in time after dealing with the heroes and made possible the change?

I believe the Atah Kedesh warp space and time to kill lavos.