Author Topic: Voice Mod?  (Read 3388 times)

Haraxmant

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Voice Mod?
« on: July 24, 2023, 02:48:49 am »
I'm part of a team of modders adding english voices to various video games on PC.
I have no idea if this would be possible, but I need to reach out more.

We want to dub Trigger and Cross.
If anyone here can help bring this to being a possibility, please reach out, It's a big undertaking, but we will see it to fruition.

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Voice Mod?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2023, 12:16:30 pm »
I am 100% into this: I can do Crono (would do it like Goku--IF Crono talks)...and can do Magus, Queen Zeal (scarily enough) and others.

Also, I own all of FL Studio license and extras and can vocode.

Here's my: signup documentation: (from 2:00 upto 15:00 minutes in THIS video)
This is my AUDITION:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrvvTPQu_s

Please watch it, and let me know... ;)

Lately, I've been busy with COMP4300(computer game programming college classes)...however, this project is something close to my project "Fury of the Ages" (check the forums around the compendium)...so I may as well get involved.

Also, I like to re-master some of the songs and stuff.... so let me know! ;)

~Z
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 12:36:06 pm by Zakyrus »

Haraxmant

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 07:53:54 pm »

I appreciate your response, and I'll keep your audition in mind, but I'm really just looking for coders to make this project possible.
We are ABSOLUTELY able to make the project work, as long as we find a way to make text boxes play specific audio files. That's what we need.

Haraxmant

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2023, 01:32:10 am »
Sure, lemme pop you a DM, we're trying to keep our name under wraps until we can confirm our project

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 03:38:15 pm »

I appreciate your response, and I'll keep your audition in mind, but I'm really just looking for coders to make this project possible.
We are ABSOLUTELY able to make the project work, as long as we find a way to make text boxes play specific audio files. That's what we need.

Well, in that case... by all means, what you would want to do...is use <some kind of command trigger--perhaps some extra hex added trigger for ::to play a snd file:: of each dialog::>
^ yes, THAT!

~Z