Author Topic: Journey through FF8  (Read 13756 times)

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
Re: Journey through FF8
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2006, 04:48:30 am »
Then Necron comes, so weird final boss with 5mins of development. Who was cool nonetheless.

Oh, right, spoiler tag.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2006, 05:23:49 am »
Final bosses like are kinda cool, in my opinion. Necron was freakin' awesome looking, anyway.

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2006, 05:52:36 am »
Final bosses like are kinda cool, in my opinion. Necron was freakin' awesome looking, anyway.
Yeah he is, but he was way too easy. Or maybe that was just compared to Kuja.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2006, 05:55:36 am »
Yeah he is, but he was way too easy. Or maybe that was just compared to Kuja.

I had more trouble against Grand Dragons, and of course, Ozma (who I had absolutely no problem against second time).

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2006, 09:38:36 am »
FF8: Can anyone explain me how this stupid rule called "Plus" in triple triad or whatever the card game is called works? I have been so close getting that damn Laguna card for 2 times, I had 8 cards, then she used her last on and bang, "Plus" and "Combo", I lost...and was like..."wtf is that?" I didn't get what the card tutorial wanted to tell me...and with my luck, having tried it ~ 50 times, the Plus rule just doesn't get abdoned in the space...this sucks.+#

FF9: Card game: What is it good for? What do the numbers and the letter mean? I think I read ingame that the last 2 letters are the defense, and the first is the offense, if this is so, how do they effect the game? Do I get something for "catching them all"?

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 18, 2006, 07:32:15 am »
FF8: Here's a tip to banish that rule... If there are some undesirable rules you want to banish, go to Balaamb Garden & fight(assuming that in Balaamb remain its basic rule "Take one rule" & NO FOREIGN RULES had been spread.) After that rule had banish, resume your Queen of Cards Quest. If it fails, load & try your luck again at Balaamb Garden.

FF9: The numbers & letters represents your attack & defense power.  Take note that your cards will change its values when that card expose to frequent battle.