Author Topic: Chrono Team Versions in Home World exist!  (Read 14671 times)

AuraTwilight

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Team Versions in Home World exist!
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2006, 03:23:32 pm »
why would Crono/Lucca/Marle resemble children?

Hey, if Cyrus could look like a monster, I'm sure they can look like kids. I'm sure I can give a long rant that ties in symbolism about Jesus wanting mankind to be like Children, but it's probably just easier to say that either 1) Ghosts can shapeshift or 2) They're ghosts from when the three of them died as children in an alternate timeline from the DBT, like Dinopolis or something.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2006, 06:29:54 pm »
I don't think it matters if they look like children. We know it's Crono, Marle and Lucca, and that's all that we need to know. It could just be a change in modeling from CT. That or saints look like children in their virtue :P

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2006, 12:39:20 am »
The second time I've ever agreed with Zaper. The Five more times and the world'll end.

Zaperking

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2006, 08:48:41 am »
The second time I've ever agreed with Zaper. The Five more times and the world'll end.

Lies, you just have to much pride to post the agreement :P

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2006, 12:59:36 pm »
Does that include all those times where we argue to the point of a thread getting locked? No, I'm totally agreeing with you  :roll:

Flarestar89

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 05, 2006, 05:32:39 pm »
I'm not sure if this has already been said, but if you talk to the Lucca "ghost" before going to the DBT to kill the time Devourer, Lucca very clearly says: "I'm sorry, Kid, we no longer exist in this timeline."

Meaning, that Marle, Lucca, and Crono all bit the dust in the Home timeline. I'm trying to remember when the timelines split... 1010, right? Since the fall of Guardia was in 1005, and if Crono and Marle died then, then they're gone for good, no matter how the timelines merge.

Of course, I have an idea about Porre. Lynx was an agent of Porre, supposedly, right? Is it possible that Porre's assistance "from beyond the normal flow of time" was part of Project Kid? It gave Lynx a reason to be in El Nido and talk with Viper..

But I still can't remember if he was part of the Porre thing. Porre's invasion of El Nido might've been necessary for Serge to finally end up at Opassa Beach (to get the TD)... so, is it possible that in a new timeline, Porre would not be a military power and Guardia would not fall?

AuraTwilight

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:45 pm »
This was all said in this very thread like over a month ago.

Flarestar89

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 05, 2006, 11:38:48 pm »
Which is why I apologized because I didn't make it through the entire thread. And I apologize again.