Author Topic: re: Ayla in Crimson Echoes  (Read 1585 times)

robochrono

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
re: Ayla in Crimson Echoes
« on: December 01, 2008, 11:35:34 am »
Hello all,

Hope you don't mind a n00b question, but I'm searching for Ayla in the past and can't find her. I've searched the central northern coast of the big continent, but can't find an entrance to any of the mountains. Where is the entrance to Singing Mountain?  Thanks.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: re: Ayla in Crimson Echoes
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 01:30:46 pm »
She's on the northeast part of the big continent, probably where you searched but farther in the east. You can actually walk behind the mountains on that central northern coast.

Astrobot7000

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 02:47:03 am »
I'm with you man. I searched all over the singing mountains as I couldn't find anything besides 4 instruments and a choosing game inside the cavern. No matter what I choose I lose.

robochrono

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 11:15:35 am »
Thanks, Chrono '99.  I found her and solved the puzzle. It was a fun game though I leveled up too quickly and the fights weren't any fun. Except having Magus taking out high-level monsters in one swipe was great!

As for the choosing game, there's a sequence of numbers that you choose. You can cheat and use save states, or you can guess and then write down the correct sequence using trial and error.

Astrobot7000

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 01:43:26 pm »
No matter what I choose, it just says "Dang." All four choices give say this. Therefore I can never pick any order of them.