Author Topic: United States of America: Nation of Evil?  (Read 4839 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: United States of America: Nation of Evil?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2006, 07:27:31 am »
Let's just make it clear... U.S. can't do a damn thing right  :?

jorge

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2006, 09:17:40 am »
Here's a history of China violence:

"The Great Leap Forward" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward#The_Great_Leap_Forward
Killed a total of 25,000,000+ people

"Communist" - https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ch.html
Killed a total of 10,000,000+ people... Who's more evil now?
 edit: The Nazi Germans started World War 1/2

Humans were probably "evil" in the past. Now, Let's all just get along and stop thinking about the past... we need peace for now and in the future.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 09:39:42 am by jorge »

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2006, 10:09:45 am »
Why don't we just get along regardless of religion, race, creed & culture. I don't want to see this topic gets ugly...

Burning Zeppelin

• God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
    • Delicate Cutters
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2006, 10:34:20 am »
Here's a history of China violence:

"The Great Leap Forward" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward#The_Great_Leap_Forward
Killed a total of 25,000,000+ people

"Communist" - https://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ch.html
Killed a total of 10,000,000+ people... Who's more evil now?
 edit: The Nazi Germans started World War 1/2

Humans were probably "evil" in the past. Now, Let's all just get along and stop thinking about the past... we need peace for now and in the future.
I don't think you can compare the two society's of America and China. Even so, I'm not talking about government implemented violence, I mean normal civilians.

And the NAZIs only started WW2.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2006, 10:35:50 am »
Magus68, I don't think they're listening. Either that or they're trying to continue pissing you off. I, on the other hand, am not continuing this :D

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 12:56:59 pm »
Oh, and something I forgot to mention, another theory is unemployment. Canada's unemployment, however, is far higher, yet it is still a far safer place.
Must be the whole releasing their anger in Ice Hockey thing :D
but why have a war any way its point less all for grass and dirt (land)
It's not like people can just go "oh, let's stop having war!".
[/quote]
Why have wars any way? Your not sappose to kill. 10 COMMENDMENTS why do we kill in wars? There sould be no wars lets live in peace.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 01:01:20 pm »
10 COMMENDMENTS

Some Religions don't believe in the 10 Comandments. Which is a shame.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2006, 01:16:42 pm »
That is a shame!!! But why would people want to kill for land it's crazy.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2006, 01:23:55 pm »
Look how USA was created.

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 01:51:09 pm »
But they have there land we have our land can't they just leave us alone and i think the USA crated and evel land look at what we have become. Why would they give guns to people who are out of the police force any way?

CronoTriggerfan

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 02:38:47 pm »
I won't even bother adding my two cents to the conversation. What juvenile responses; the world isn't black and white, it's gray. Break it down at a metaphysical level, because most of you are barely scraping the surface.

As for that list of crap the US has done wrong, how about a list of things we've done RIGHT? The good far outweighs the bad. Even then, every government, no matter who, has it's fair share of corruption; some just more than others.

CTFan

CyberSarkany

• Heir to the Masamune
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • "So zetta slow!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2006, 06:01:26 pm »
Why there will always be war? Easy, because there will always be humans. (I feel like I am repeating myself badly everytime I start a post)
We don't want to be equal, we want to have people under us, that's why the idea of communism(class system and everyone should have the same etc.) didn't work. Why should we live with less if we could have more? Why should be agree with someone when we know we are 100% right(->religion) or even ignore him, and not force them to their luck?
Humans are lazy, egoistic persons who mostly care about themselves, but hey, what's new?

Nicole_Flesher

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2006, 07:20:51 pm »
I won't even bother adding my two cents to the conversation. What juvenile responses; the world isn't black and white, it's gray. Break it down at a metaphysical level, because most of you are barely scraping the surface.

As for that list of crap the US has done wrong, how about a list of things we've done RIGHT? The good far outweighs the bad. Even then, every government, no matter who, has it's fair share of corruption; some just more than others.

CTFan
i dont think we've done anything right. I think that all this is greedy. And rap. malesters. killers pot heads. blaids, pills back in gods time they did this. And listen if you go to church you still end up doing things wrong so whats the point of going??
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 07:34:01 pm by Nicole_Flesher »

CronoTriggerfan

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2006, 07:36:53 pm »

CTFan
i dont think we've done anything right. I think that all this is greedy. And rap. malesters. killers pot heads. blaids, pills back in gods time they did this. And listen if u go to church you still end up doing things wrong so wuts the point of going??
Oh, yeah, I'm sure EVERYONE who goes to church ends up being a child petaphile/pot head. My GOD, look at a bigger scale. DO NOT generalize society to fit your vague, corrupt philosophy.

People kill for many reasons. Belief conflicts, vengeance, justice, etc. As a person and a martial artist, I personally would kill if I felt necessary By the same token, however, I would be willing to put my life in harm's way for the same reasons. You see, the world isn't going to change. We won't have this "utopian" society some of you keep yapping about. Therefore, instead of conforming to the hate, we must resist it, but in different ways.

CTFan

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2006, 07:59:34 pm »
I won't even bother adding my two cents to the conversation. What juvenile responses...

Oh, yeah, I'm sure EVERYONE who goes to church ends up being a child petaphile/pot head. My GOD, look at a bigger scale. DO NOT generalize society to fit your vague, corrupt philosophy.

People kill for many reasons. Belief conflicts, vengeance, justice, etc. As a person and a martial artist, I personally would kill if I felt necessary By the same token, however, I would be willing to put my life in harm's way for the same reasons. You see, the world isn't going to change. We won't have this "utopian" society some of you keep yapping about. Therefore, instead of conforming to the hate, we must resist it, but in different ways.

CTFan

I take it those two cents were burning a hole in your pocket...

=P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 08:01:13 pm by Lord J esq »